Nature Lover (Look #1)

A quite springy outfit with an Autumn background, with the cutest bee ever of mishmish that I wanted to show on a look because I'm so in love with it. ;;/

I took this screen on my ultimate fav map for Autumn mood : Burrow cafe 

What I wear :

  • Daisy Dream Daisy Hat (white) - Disorderly + Moon Amore
  • Wind Hairstyle - Truth
  • Fluffy Choker (white) - Lunar (free group gift)
  • Jolie Necklace Silver #1 - Supernatural
  • Arazzy Top #20 (white) - Scandalize
  • Araceli Skirt (white) - Scandalize
  • Bee Companion Animesh - Mishmish
  • Bunny Tales Treasur Bunny #3 (milky) - Yokai

Check this pic better on Flickr !

(I try to play with light on this one and the next one but I'll do better next time. :3)

Have a good day !

Thanks for visiting my blog ! (other articles available below)

Comments

Popular Posts