Spent my lindens !! - Shopping and throughts 27/09/2021

 

Hihi there ! Since I liked doing this last week it will be recurrent, every weeks will be my buys and thoughts of the week. ^^/

With my premium lindens, I did a quite big shopping at least for me. x) 
Firstly two decorations at Fifty Linden Friday, One from Ariskea, these gorgeous pumpkins are perfect for the season (1st photo) but 4li so got to keep space for it and its bigger than I throught so maybe it explain the li. And the other from Vespertine, this magazine storage (2nd photo) add a cute realistic side to the living room and only 1li !
On Saturday Sale, I found this pretty dress of Cloe (1st photo). I love this kind of dress really feminine and the sleeves was the point that make me want to get it ! xD 
And finally at Sokawaiisunday, its been long time I dont find something that make me want to buy there but this cute Luas outfit (2nd photo) got me. I dont have many wintery clothes and this one is really cool with the jacket but I would have loved that there a white option, I took the lightest it was pink and grey.

Otherwise I finished my house woohoo ! I have 2li left of space, 350 li go fast to be honest but I'm quite proud, I love how my house is and I'm still on my lil cloud, I'm too happy with my new upgraded second life style. I also finish my photoshop for the two looks that will be dropped this week, it will be my official entry as a blogger ! Detailed list of what I wear and some LM will be on my blog posts that will be linked to my published looks photo on my Flickr. This week will be tidy up my inventory and new photoshoots ! 
I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts