Halloween party and a ton of shoppings ! - Shopping and Throughs 24/10/21


 

Hihi there! It was a pretty long week, firstly I've got my eyes on the beautiful puppet show gacha of Moon Amore. Which was pretty cheap on marketplace so I go ahead and and bought the gold/white version. You can see it on my first pic, with my random matter astral sabbat gacha accessories, it look pretty cool to me. x) During all the week I tidy up my inventory, a lot free gifts from halloween events, it was long but worthed it.

So my shoppings on the sales, at Fifty linden friday I took the Moss & mink pumpkins decor and the cabinet shown on pic two and the Osmia's grace top. At Saturday sale, I bought a lot ! x) Vespertine cute mug set with the lil ghost, Michan round purse in white, the fany set I wear on pic two of Lunar, really cute and soft and finally the joan mask of Pkc to go with my puppet show look of the first pic. I've got the pretty alani hair of Sintiklia at Happy weekend also on pic one. And today at Sokawaiisunday I bought the Aurora Halo of Minuit show on first pic if you have great eyes. lol

Yesterday was so cool, I participate to the audience of Time2design of Naria but expecially of the Halloween party and it was so enjoyable ! I had a lot of fun dancing and watching everyone costumes. Everyone looked stunning and put big efforts on their outfits. I for sure will rewatch the live to see better ! ^^/ One of the greatest memories of my short second life for the moment. x) 

I already plan all my pics for this next and last week of october. So I'll work on cosy november looks and the puppet show will be surely there too. xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts