Black Friday Deals and Awesome Gift ! - Shopping and Throughs 29/11/21


Hihi there ! Huge week this time because it was Black Friday on Sl ! First time of my life that I take Black Friday Sales that seriously bc it's not really spread in France except for online market. So I try to show all my buys (mostly decor) but some wearable items miss on the photos rip rip.

Firstly my biggest spending was at Dust Bunny so many great deals and cute objects, I think it have been the death of our pockets for many of us. I could finally dust bunnied my house like I have to do for a pastel lover like me. xD And I can say that know I own two cute rugs éé, it was one of my priority in buying with a fireplace. I also buy some cute holdable things like a sheep plush and foods. Then I bought some lil things from Apple Fall that I NEEDED for my house, like upgrading (in beauty or lower li) my objects that was in it. I bought this cute bear at Hive because I was looking dangerously at the drinks but I have a lot drinks already so I just take the teddy instead, love his face ! ;;/ 

It would have been the end of it BUT Shockpuppet decided otherwise. xDD She kindly send me 3000l to buy a Lelutka face because I had just the free one of Genus. So I tried a lot faces and my fav one was the Avalon but all were pretty tbh. x) With the lindens left I bought two hairs, the Rain of Doux and the Kim Jen of Rama Salon ! ^^/ The 3rd Doux hairs come earlier than excepted. x))) I could never thanks her enough ;;/ and I need to work on a shape now. xD

And for normal sales it was smaller this week. I bough the lil tree of Lagom at Fiftylindenfriday. The ram of Foxwood at Saturday sale. Two things at Happy weekend the apalca rocker of Elm and the cute dress of Palette. Its the end of my buys wooo ! Except from buying at Black Friday, I fish a lot. x))

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !
 


Comments

Popular Posts