Halloween Over ! - Shopping and Throughs 01/11/21

 


Hihi there, felt a lot spooky this week. ^^/ First my love bought me this stunny hourglass bodysuit from Moon amore to go with my gloves so I'm really too happy ! x) I bought an extra thing aside sale its the Lagom lil ghost from Epiphany, they are so cute I couldn't resist any longer, I use them to decor the land of my fav sl youtuber Naria ! :P

Nothing for me on Flf it wasn't crazy this week big rip. For Satuday Sale, I found the cute switch made by Cosmic Dust, I had a gacha one that disappear with my inventory loss. Loved the set by Blueberry this week so I took the jeans and boots ! And finally I bought the cardigan set by Cynful. My last buy of the week was at Sokawaiisunday with the strawberry set by Kiu. I love  strawberries so much, how could I resist?

It was a light week for sales, hopefully more things next week ! x) I took my photos today for next two weeks with my internet quite broken I used my phone connexion at the end but I could do what I wanted ^^/ Got a crappy internet the whole day I hope it will be better next days if not my sl life gonna be complicated, I wanted to tidy up this week so yeah I need internet. xDD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts