Lil week for shopping ! - Shopping and Throughs 08/11/21


Hihi there ! This week was quite shy for sales, only got 5 things in total all include in the pic this time. xD I also play a lot animal crossing new horizon because there a huge update + a dlc so a lot new things to discover and enjoy. ^^/

So at FiftyLindenFriday, I got two things, Caboodle's heart balloons weared by my avatar. For a post near valentine day it will be awesome and it's fatpack so can't say no. xD And I got the cute sofa by Lagom 4 colors and adult & pg version include. The only shadow is the 14 land impacts so I would use for pics only with my small linden home it's not possible. x) 

Then at Saturday Sale I bought the cute Zerkalo chair, a lot animations include and hud for patterns & metals. First time I buy something there but its a really good first introduction. I also fall in love with the cute puppy on sale at Foxwood. At Happy Weekend I bought this cute top I'm wearing at Palette, first buy there too and loving it ! x) Nothing on Sokawaiisunday for me this week.

I photoshoped my pics for next week, I try sketchbook with advice of my friend An but its so long I can't put so much time on my pics bc I do often detailed outfits with a lot accessories so its hard to do the blur background effect and highlight like she do so well.^^/ I might try it seriously when I'll do a simplier outfit tho bc its really look professionnal and flawless ! I also play a lot ACNH rn so I think it will be a light week for my second life. :3

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts