Busy SL Life This Week - Shopping and Throughs 13/12/21


Hihi there ! I did a lot things this week. Firstly I went to Shop & Hop to get the free gifts I was interested in. Awesome things there ! Here some brands I suggest to get the gift from : Bazar (decor 1li), The Skinnery (skin), Look at Me (outfit with colors option) and Body language (Ao). Its just a very small part of what I took. Free gift chasing at Shop & Hop is a lot easier thanks to Naria's video. I also planned 8 looks for my flickr, I took photos of 6 already. These last days was full of cute things so a lot possibilities of looks. 

Now my shopping, I bought this cute penguin pet at Anthem. Really expensive but too cute to not saving for it. I was spoiled by my friends again, got cute pets from Cherri and Ais. They are too nice I swear ! ;;/ I also finished my shopping at Arcade yay ! Thanks to Ais I got some cute rares I missed and then I bought the common of Aurora that I missed for 79l on mp. I totally abandonned the idea to get the rare of Aurora buts its okkk. 

And then my sales shopping, a lot things at Fiftylindenfriday ! I bought the Truth hair, awesome deal! I'm so happy they decided to sell hair, really appreciate it. I took the penguin slippers of Dust Bunny too cute to handle. Also the Muse dress you can see on the pic, really "I'm your present" mood but its really cute. xD And finally the second set of mug from Vespertine, in love with the ginger man mug you can see on the pic too. Their stuffs are always quality, low li and cute. I bought the foxwood pets, stunning but static ;;/ at Saturdaysale. At Happyweekend I took the cute cute hair from Sintiklia you can see on the pic, and there was a pastel option niiice. 8)

After Time2design, everyone run to the Lelutka deals of 12 days of christmas. I was so hyped by my friend An, and to be honest its awesome nothing to say more. Free heads (woman and man) and free skins/gifts from famous brand like wow ! I made my love to go take the man head and some skins, gonna make him a pretty avatar with it I hope. I worked on the kaya head with the free skin of heaux, she is cute but I like my og look better, maybe I'll sell the shape I don't know yet. 

Here the comparaison : 
New                                           Original

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts