Christmas at the corner ! - Shopping and Throughs 20/12/21


Hihi there ! This week I chase quite a lot the free gifts that store have for Christmas (skins and doux hair today). I even do the snowbound hunt just before writing this article. :3 I also got the cute ultra rare of the new semotion gnome thanks to Ais. I finished my pics I needed to take, I have planned looks until start of january now ! xD Yesterday I had my second legendary fish at virtual fishing, so I decided to make a fish trophies page in my fav. x)

Now here my sales buys ! At Saturdaysale, I bought the cool boots of Phedora and the cute bunny of Foxwood ! Then at Happyweekend, I've got the pamela hairstyle of Sintiklia, they are the best deals for hairs in sales! And I took the bag of Midna, was kinda a struggle to got it. Finally got the bear plush of Kitcat at Sokawaisunday. I think I did good I dont spend that much I'm proud of me. x)

Gonna be the christmas week so surely a lot cool events in fishing or else and a lot gifts to come. It would be a light week on Sl for me I think. I just need to photoshop some pics and enjoy these times before its over, each year its too fast to me ! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts