Fishing and Christmas week ! - Shopping and Throughs 26/12/21

 


Hihi there ! Merry Christmas to everyone !! I wish you were spoiled and had a good time ! And a big meal ! xD This week I tried to be in top 10 of virtual fishing and its very hard I was doing quite good but nope, I'm top 14 at the moment so yeah give up. At least now I know that I can't be in it, it won't be an eternal question of my life lol. 

But this week there was a lot events so I could gift me a special unplanned christmas gift. ^^/ I bought the Mishmish baby seal to hug, it's suprisingly non animesh but quite a lot animated. :o There a version with light and without light, really cool and not that expensive it was 200l. Piggy gifted me a paris necklace and bracelet for christmas it was too sweet of her and really surprising ! I wear the necklace on this pic. :3

For my sales buy of the week, I had the Hive's new year hat of Fiftylindenfriday. At Saturdaysale, I bought the cute wrap dress of Cloe, the cute bird of Foxwood and the frida khalo plant pot of Pitaya. And finally at Happyweekend, I've got cute cat of Stoic and the lovely top of Loki. Thats it for my buy of the week I was not really in spending time but found really cute things so good week.

I dont plan to do much except fishing at second life this week. I have the christmas gift of my mom that I'm really late on irl to do. I do figures with clay and paint it as hobby lately. I do an animal crossing apple tree for her. I also have the third shot for covid tomorrow so I'm quite scared and hope everything will go fine. ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts