Moon Goddess (Look #20)


Hihi I was sick these last days so I post late exceptionnaly, next week will be back to normal ! Another look that closer at my original character look/mood. In love with these crystal legs and arms that I wore for one full month at least I think which its quite rare for me because I change often look on SL.

What I wear :

  • Starry Crown (gold) - Lassitude & Ennui (old free gift)
  • Beringois Crown (white) - Violent Seduction
  • Aurora Headband (silver) - Minuit
  • Nox Hairstyle - Sintiklia (previous happy weekend)
  • Magical Mood Necklace Star (silver) - 'M.Birdie
  • Pygmalion's Bride Goddess Sundress (white) - Cureless
  • Etheral Time Hourglass Body Drapes & Sleeves - Moon Amore
  • Etheral Time Chronos Arms - Moon Amore
  • Precious Gem Crystal Hands (white) - Cureless
  • Precious Gem Crystal Legs (white) - Cureless
  • Ava Aura (white) - LuluB!
  • Exterior Halo (white) - LuluB!

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts