A lot cute things this week !! - Shopping and Throughs 16/01/22


Hihi there ! This week was really cool ! Cuties at Equal 10 and really good things for sales ! Firstly my friend Cherri gift me the pretty gachas of the last Vclab one, I'm too happyy. Apparently it was easier to get rares this time because last time it was really too hard, maybe ppl complain ?^? We would never know. They're so cute and in my taste, perfect ! And Ais got me the cutest dog ever this white pompom ! Its so tinny and fluffy I'm in lovee. I'm so thankful, my friends are too sweet ! 

I thinked it was easier to make a list of what I bought with complete name, so its easier to find and know what I'm talking about than how I usually did until then.

Fifty Linden Friday : 

  • Yelena Hairstyle - Wasabi
  • Amira Outfit - Cheezu
Saturday Sale :
  • Winter Boots - Blueberry
  • Alice Hairstyle - Kuni
  • Lara Hairstyle - Kuni
  • Full Moon Skybox - Neverwish
Happy Weekend :
  • Angora White Backpack - Stoic
Sokawaii Sunday :
  • Gabriela Hairstyle - Kuni
  • Natsumi Dress - Rosier
Tadah ! This week gonna be get prepared for my travel next monday. Im stressed its my first travel alone. But it will be normal publication amount and days this week. It will only impact my next week. And continue fishing because this week make me broke and I still want the Caboodle butterfly heels because I'm scared the price will go up in mainstore. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts