Hiatus ! - Shopping and Throughs 23/01/22


Hihi there ! This week was a big week again. There was a new gacha at School event, I got a uniform from the sweet cherri, then I bought the second one on marketplace for 80l, before prices go higher since its pink color. And fortunately when I came to the event there was the necklace accessory in first so I took it as well. :') Yeah I'm weak with gacha you can tell ! xD 

Also Ais gift me the cute last cat from Semotion, it have a lot cute animations and can remove the boots and hat to make it normal looking cat, I love it !! And at the end of the week Mary make me the great surprise to gift me lindens so I can buy the pixie heels of Caboodle I wanted woooo ! Too happy, I love them so I made a look with my fav hair, dress and sleeves with it !

The sale wasn't that good this week, so not a long long list. x)

Saturday sale :

  • Soot Sprite - Clover (ghibli themed things yessss)
  • Little Albino Racoon - Foxwood
  • Cassie Hairstyle - Kuni (I had the others hairstyles :'))
  • Potted Alocasia Micholitziana - Vespertine
Happy Weekend :
  • Kitty Socks - Sakura
  • Lady Fashionista Handbag White - Movement
After that, my friend kiyomi made cute crystal hairpin you can see on the pic. Its so professionnal with the automatic unpack and the huds ! Damn we are far from it with my love. :') You can find it on marketplace with "kiyomis works diamond hair pin fatpack". (since I can't post link on my blog :'))

So rl time, I'm going to join my love's place on monday and we'll return to my home on thursday so no look for wednesday normally saturday's one will be there. Wish me good luck, its my first travel alone and its quite a big one bc I live in the middle of France and him in north. And for Sl, I hope I have enough save to do next week sales because I'll not be there to fish so its important. xD And I still need the lil new pets of Mishmish at Kustom9.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts