Lil founds and Short week for my Sl life ! - Shopping and Throughs 31/01/22


Hihi there ! My travel went good and I can say finally that I live with my love. ^^/ Now we have a lot things to do. x) But I'm back to play Sl wooo ! Even playing only 3 days this week I had many cuties that come to my inventory. :3 Firstly this cute cute white bear pets thanks to the sweet Ais ! I love it and perfect for valentine with his heart balloon !

After the sales came and here my lil shopping list :

Fifty Linden Friday :

  • Plant Stands Medium & Small - Dust Bunny (never enough dust bunny stuffs in life xD)
  • Tulip Wreath - {What Next}
Saturday Sale :
  • Elin Bustier (neutral) - Ison
  • Clarisse Lace Waist Dress (neutral) - Ison (145l but worth it ;;)
  • Floral Circlet - Clover
  • Boba Tea (strawberry) - Junk Food (love bobaa !)
  • Fuffle Friends Ice Cream (strawberry) - Cat Noodle
  • Ivonne Top - Ojayo
Happy Weekend :
  • Gigantic Bunny Plush - Crybunbun (fav object !)
  • Felicia's Thick Choker - Kiblitz (searched a large choker for so long !)
I show the cat stockings of Sakura I got previously bc it worth it so cutee ! Not a lot thing for this week. I need to save for the mishmish pets of kustom 9 and this outfit of seniha. So fishiiing !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts