New Kart !! - Shopping and Throughs 10/01/22


Hihi there ! Look at my elegance on this kart ! x)) This week was kinda heavy. I tried to farm a lot the fishing but the events was kinda low at the start of the week. I also dont take any pics so I'm very late for look posts. I start planned them just today. So the next few days would be taking pics of my looks. 

There was a lot good things this week on sale. For fiftylindenfriday,  I bought the Blueberry dress and fur stole. I took the cute Truth hairstyle, never had hair with hat like that so cool cool. And finally I got the bath mats of Vespertine. At Wanderlus there was exceptionally a lot things compare to usual ! I bought the chubby buddies of Tardfish, the floral painting of Pitaya and elva arm bracelet set (fatpack) of Celeste. And at the end Happy weekend, I grab the Sintiklia's hair, the cute cat donuts kart of 777 Motors and the mia top of Vision.

This week I work on the avi of my love just need the shape now. Gabriel have really good stuff for 1l, I recommend it 100%. Also we drop our first floatie of a collection I draw based on Sanrio characters ! Hope to drop another one before the moving of my love !

I just watch Equal 10 live of naria and I already want a lot a lot the new semotion pets. x) Hope to have at least the lil limited one and dream of the ultra rare. lol Gonna try to grab it tomorrow. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts