A lot shopping ! ;;/ Shopping and Throughs 27/02/22

Hihi there ! This week was kinda full with Sl. I could fish quite a lot and I could spend my Ersch store credit thanks to their group. So I made the first outfit of my pic, I took the saty dress and the viva top (only use the sleeves with the dress on the pic). I'm happy also irl for my garden we work on it each week and it start to be very clean and prepared for the spring arrival. This week we gonna give the papers for the Id change of my love, stressful I dont like the administration ppl xD.

So here my shopping list that is quite loooong, 100% guilty :
FiftyLindenFriday :
  • Concrete Bunny Statue (light-set) - Half Deer (cute low li perfect nothing to say)
  • Orange Juice - What Next (only 1 li woooooo !)
  • Pancake Board - What Next (samee)
Saturday Sale :
  • Dry Flower Jar - Ariskea (only 1li agaiin)
  • Petal Flower Fountain - Dust Bunny (goes perfectly with the bunnies ?^? dust bunny-half deer friendship ? lol)
  • Succulent Lantern (white) - Tarte (prettyy)
  • Elyse Dress (white) - Tres Blah (everyone fall for the cuteness of this dress right?)
  • Bohemian Desert Rugs - Pitaya (4li so meh but I dream of a rug like this irl in my future)
  • Eclipse Boots - Phedora (cute but why the zippers stay black ;;/)
Happy Weekend :
  • Robo Pooch - Hazel (a toy from my childhood on sl, how to not get nostalgic)
  • Knitted Sweater (snow) - Movement (cute accessory for pics)
  • Forest Tales Crystal Magic Fawn #1 - Yokai (holdable deer? take my money !)
Yeah I spend a lot this week ! Tbh I was quite meh of flf but saturdaysale was very good ! There a new event called the fifty that have cute items, next week I'll surely grab the unicorn bag of Dust bunny. I would love the Truth hair too but it will be too much spending so Ill see and I dont tried the demo yet so maybe I'll be disapointed like with the seniha outfit of last time. Sometimes hairstyles look very meh with my long ears so yeah. 

This week will have two outfit pics woo ! So see you tuesday for the first one I think. Seriously thinking on changing laptop, its quite exciting but also a lot research to do.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys ! And if I have ukrainians readers take good care of you and your family all my prayers goes to you and I hope everything will stop soon because life matters ! ✊

Comments

Popular Posts