Changements ! Shopping and Throughs 06/02/22


Hihi there ! Who dont post looks this entire week ? ,_, And I have no excuse because I have two looks prepared. I forgot to post both times and then I was "its too late" so yeah no posts. The new life with my love make me lost my lil routine, we hang out and we update his papers to my address so the blog totally got forgotten I'm sorry ;;/. 

I have an announcement also ! I think after these two planned looks (wed and sat coming), I'm going to post looks when I got one I took because I'm taking them too in advance and I never post look with stuffs that just drop or went on sale like 1 or 2 days ago. And I would be more selective about my posts unless taking pics of just ALL the outfits I made with things I bought lately to show everything. 

Now I do that on my sundays blog posts like above I show my lil looks I do daily during my week. Flickr will be more for my worked looks like a gallery of my best looks. For the amounts of posts it will be as I want at the moment, there will be just for sure this post on my blog about sales and what I did during my week. I really enjoy to talk to a wall xD. I think it will be better for me to manage during a moment. I'll let you know if I change mind of course. 

Sooo what I bought this weekend ! 

Fifty Linden Friday :
  • Larina Top - Flora
  • Trinklet Hairstyle - Truth (truth spoiled us with a full pack style included hair for 50l yess)
Fly Buy Friday :
  • Piggy Wiggy Sweet Princess - Yokai (cutest lil princess)
Saturday Sale : 
  • Kali Hairstyle - Kuni (so prettyyy)
  • Vintage Sewing Machine - Apple Fall
Happy weekend :
  • Fluff Love Sweater - Crybunbun (so cute and can be use with under top **)
  • Serendipity Earrings (white) - POM
So I fish a lot wow something new lol. I'm proud I found a way to wear the sweater who let boobs free of Crybunbun ^^/. It was so cute I must tried things with the demo. I wanted to buy the outfit of Seniha you can see above but sadly it glitch with my neck fix and its too low to wear without nex fix so at the end I'll not buy this outfit. But I'm for sure going to buy the mishmish pets of kustom 9 next week wooo !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts