Cute things ! Shopping and Throughs 21/02/22


Hihi there ! This week was kinda shy for my second life. I essentially fish during these days when I was not going out with my love so small times on the pc. There a new puppy at man cave its so cute like real smol baby. ** I bought the lil limited who was white its very rare and the cute Ais give me an ultra rare so I could use the rare ao on it. It's just perfect. I'm dog mommy on Sl. xD 

This week didnt have much good things on sale, here the few I grab :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Emery Skirt Nude - CandyDoll (love the shape I just wish there were more colors to choose from)
Saturday Sale :
  • Cute Drone Yellow Mouse - Bondi (old gacha back to sale yess)
  • Kittie Go To Market Desk Pc - Mishmish (cuteee ! mishmish selling back their gachas items got me so happy :'))
  • Lilith Hairstyle - Kuni (glitch with my genus head, who dont try the demo before buying it ? πŸ‘‰yes me and now I have a hair I can't use without bang woohoo ! Tbh its first time I have that with kuni hair I contact the support no answer yet)
Happy Weekend :
  • Serena Hairstyle - Faga (first low ponytail of my inventory πŸ‘)
  • Teddy Bears Garden Apple Teddy - Yokai (old gacha back to sale again yes yes)
SokawaiiSunday :
  • Madi Dress Sugar - #Cloe (cute sleeves, I take it just for the sleeves yes xD)
Tadah ! Now I'm really got to think budget for some items on events (like vclab outfits or else). There will be a look tomorrow should have one earlier but the outfit I took didnt load correctly on ultra and my dumb self saw it too late when I tidy up everything back already. Sometimes shit happens right ? Also I have a huge fangirl moment on Amitomo lately xD I'll try to catch some cheap one on mp I'll see. If I found ! It starts to getting hard to find cheap gacha I miss old times. ;; /

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts