Active week ! Shopping and Throughs 06/03/22


Hihi there ! So this week got my fav event I think of sl, Arcade ! Thx to my friends Ais, Piggy, Macmillow and Cherri I can say that I've got my whole wanted list ! The last two I missed, got them today so its very fresh, kinda struggle to got the white bunny and the rare of Dazed. Kiyomi gifted me the cute Memoire dress rare I wasnt that much interested but it's really pretty and princess like.

Here my lil gachas I collected : (things I got but didnt want in first place x))
  • Flora 1 and 2 rares (pretty and quality items)
  • Dazed 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 rare (always cute items, still love my hats I had during winter round)
  • Lybra 2 (white and pink ? sold)
  • Cinoe 18 and 20 (food holdable yes)
  • Semotion libellune cat backpack 3 rare and 5 (white cat and white backpack x))
  • Semotion libellune spring bunny 1, 2 and 3 rares (cute bunnies !!)
  • Ricielli 12 (white ans stylish)
  • Fetch 2 and 15 rare (cute holdable)
  • Poison rouge 24 rare (white option in it éé)
  • Aurora 3 (fantasy jewelry for legs yes)
  • Ayashi 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 rare (cute and bunny stuff)
  • Yokai 3 and 8 (flamingo cuties)
  • Memoire 30 rare (princess dress and white option éé)
  • Culprit 5 (cute wanderer white horse)
 And here my list of sale shopping kinda short bc I spend so much at Arcade :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Friday Hairstyle - Truth (thank you so much to put gorgeous hair at this price)
  • Elodie Tank - Flora (quality stuff again, love the texture)
  • 90's Nostalgia Gaming Console Flf Edition - Dust bunny (pastel nintendo 64 yes !)
  • Pink Strings of Hearts - Vespertine (his face is perfection !)
Saturday sale :
  • Mumu Redux Set (white) - Lunar (cute and soft looking)
  • Paw & Flower cushion (white) - Dust bunny (1 li cute sitting still yes !)
Loved the live of Darky in the space, it really one of my fav and I even could take screen bc I didnt lag an inch so enjoyable ! Thats why I can't wait to have a new pc so I got this feeling for all lives ! Gonna grab the tardfish octopus at Love to ukraine this week I hope so I can help a lil. This week maybe we gonna hang out a lot so maybe less Sl.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts