Miwas ruined me ! Shopping and Throughs 27/03/22


Hihi there ! And another week just ended ! We are now in spring, the sun is back and summer timeline too. We just changed yesterday so I'm k.o today. Miwas surprised us with 50% sale which lead me to do some extra spendings but so much good stuffs it would have been a waste to miss it ! I got some cars thx to swatchz they look awesome I tried them on the sandbox ! Perfect for next darky adventure ! ^^/

So my lil buy of the sales :
FiftyLindenFriday :
  • Chili Days Cornbread - Dust Bunny (yummies at 1li)
  • Strawberry Cheesecake - What Next (love cheesecakes I had to)
  • Pizza Time - What Next (yummies at 1li too xD)
  • Dolphin Look Pink - Ur.favorite.one (looks cuteee)
SaturdaySale :
  • Alpaca Shake Violet - Hangry (cute drink holdable yess)
  • Flutter Hairstyle - Moon Hair (so pretty and magical!)
  • Fuzzy Wuzzy Set White - Stoic (I wanted it since it drop wooo!)
HappyWeekend : 
  • Not A Bunny Holy Panda - !13Act
And now my Miwas list ^^/ :
  • Yerin Beret Fatpack (fatpack for only 130l yes!)
  • Yerin Jacket White (follow your arms and animations perfect !)
  • Hwasa Hairstyle Fatpack (cute and unique)
  • Bella Top White (top+jacket for 145 >>)
  • Bella Skirt White (the heart belt are so cutee)
  • Bella Thigh Chain Fatpack (can be at any legs or both so coool)
  • Tata Skirt White (love the shape and the heart detail)
  • Star On Me Body Gold (cute star all over your avi)
  • Star Princess Scarf White (the scarf of my dream is finally minee)
  • Star Princess Halo Fatpack (cute and in my style x))
  • Rocket Boots Fatpack (original and quality)
Tadah ! A lot buys as you can see x'). I think I'll wait for the next sale of Miwas to buy their pretty outfit of the equal 10 rn. All the stuff are really quality I 100% recommend. Also join the free group to collect store credit durings your buys I could get a 33l discount on my last item so cool cool. I could do some gardening on tuesday so I'm happy some flowers start to be seen. And I also walk in forest on friday in A new way I found bc I always lost myself xD. I also Start to play Gta V with my love. It's fun ! I'm playing it before connecting to Sl. Next week will also have two looks !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts