Springy feelings ! Shopping and Throughs 20/03/22


Hihi there ! My week was a lot on my laptop, I installed back my sims 4. Idk how this game made but its kinda sus in the way that its still long to open but it dont use fully the abilities of my new pc. It just bug on his corner with using only 50% on my memory. Kinda pissed of that but ok some games are limited after updating all my mods and waited each time 12 minutes to open I could finally played it.

But while I was making an house the game totally crash for no reason, bc my laptop is really great and was in middle graphic while recommended one was ultra for my pc, so its very weird. And I had the joy to discover that it make my graphic card stop and use the default one that mean less good quality but especially make sl slow and dark screens back. After like an hour of searching we finally found out to reactivated the graphic card as the default one for sl. Not gonna touch it ever again ! I through it was my old laptop but this game is shitty made.

After my misadventure with the sims I stick to second life only lol. I fished a lot and I finally bought the cute unicorn plushie bag of Dust bunny at Fifty. I'm going to buy the Truth hair of this same event as well ! (I'm demoing it on the pic) Cherri gifted me the cute new chihuahua of semotion so cute with his pearl necklace ! Always thankful to my bestie ! Gonna buy the Miwas outfit of Equal 10 this week too ! :3 A lot planned spending that going to be finally made. I struggle so much to spend my save its a whole psychologic preparation I swear ! xDDD

Here my lil list of what I bought on the weekend sales : 

FiftyLindenFriday:
  • Space Helmet - Stoic (for the future space adventure!)
SaturdaySale :
  • Bacon Cheeseburger - Hangry (look so yummy I had to!!)
  • Bubble Blow Set - Sweet Art (not a pose buyer at all but cute bubble holdable yesss xD)
Wanderlust :
  • I Miss You Bouquet - Tentacio (pretty flowers holdable perfect for spring pics)
  • Rosa Keyboard - Lagom (my first piano on sl and its pastel woooo!)
Happy Weekend :
  • Hair TO0184 Gray - Wings (it have a tint hud and its prettyyy)
  • Cotton Candy Top Mint - UFO (so cuteee, I dont buy green stuff but the lil teddy make me buy it)
  • My Plush Friends Pt2 Puppy Almond #15 - Yokai (cute plushie holdable, love yokai stuff so yeah)
SoKawaiiSunday :
  • Aqua Blaster Fatpack - Spoiled (cute and awesome for summer)
  • Soda Pop Strawberry - Tardfish (cute animal from tradfish and pink xD)
A lot cute stuffs, I'm happy of the sales of this week. Can't wait to buy the event stuff its not often i do that so gonna enjoy it! xD Apparently the weather gonna be lovely here the next week so I'll be less on my laptop. Gotta make my garden ready for spring, it still need some things to get cut. A whole work when you have a full garden. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts