Another Sale ;;/ Shopping and Throughs 04/04/22


Hihi there ! I was supposed to do this post yesterday but I was a chatbox with a friend and I go to sleep early so I couldn't make it. >< This week had a new sale store, and it was Kotte ! It's cute store, I love their items. I suggest to join their vip group before the free enter end at 5th april, a lot cute gifts to grab ! So I was a lil in deep shit with all my spending from Miwas but thanks to Nezumi & Persephone I could had enough to buy everything I wanted include the dress in fatpack ;;/ ! So really happy, also there weren't much in sale for me this week and I fish good. Everything together I could buy quite a lot things. 

But first my sales shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Sestu Hairstyle (naturals) - Bonbon (really cute, and I dont wear short often so great change) seen on pic
SaturdaySale :
  • Lunar Wall Hanger - Fetch (1li moon themed decoration for 50l yes!)
  • Mini Boho Kitchen - Kraftwork (my first kitchen ever, its tiny but cute now I only miss a bathroom set)
HappyWeekend : 
  • Single Door Refrigerator - Kraftwork (also never had refrigerator xDD)
  • Bellorica Body Jewelry (white) - Ersch (cute for fantasy look and free with group credit éé)
  • Elle Set (greyscale) - Sakura (top and skirt sold separately but still cute) seen on pic
  • Duna Bubble Tea (greyscale) - Bondi (cat themed drink holdable yesss)
And now my Kotte sale list can be seen on pic :
  • Cherry Blossom Umbrella (really cool accessory dont have anything like that in my inventory)
  • Humpty Lock Necklace (reference to one of my fav manga shugo chara when I was small)
  • Candied Fruit Skewers (cute cute holdable fruit, realistic looking **)
  • Ice Cream Tall (I had ice cream in my inventory but that tall?! no xD)
  • Hellebore Crown White (really pretty flower crown that come in my collection éé)
  • Belle Dress Fatpack (First time ever I buy a fatpack of clothes, I had to, the white was fatpack option only ;^; but yes yes big moment in my sl history)
  • Bear Bag Polar (cuteeee bag surely one of my cutest I own now 100%)
Guess who forgot two times to post looks so there was only one this week ! :D Really sometimes I'm tired of meee ! x) 2 comes this week normaly with new things on our shop with my love ! ^^/ New cushions will be added and it will be Sanrio packs. My love made a new pillow at 1li, so we gonna slowly work on updating all our cushions in the shop with that one. I'm gonna finish the new pillows after that post. We separate work, he do the mesh, I do the texture, managing and photos. I hope there some sanrio lovers like me around here ! xD I'm gonna try to make my love finish his mesh for pusheen, it's not sure at all yet. Hopefully no other store sale to make me broke this week ! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts