Bonus : My photoshop work on "Peaceful Butterflies" look

Hihi there ! Suprise bonus post ! xD For the pic of today I did a lot work so I through it would be interesting to show what I did. Ofc I'm ot a professionnal, I'm very far from that and yes I dont do that much work for each of my pic hopefully or my brain would be fried x).

Base Pic to Step 1 : So here my start, it's a pic without my hands that I worked with a pic with my hands but without the butterfly. My goal was to make the butterfly above the hands and to correct my hair that was in my arm. So I erase my hands where the butterfly was to make it pop on, and I redraw the hair and the arms. A lot layers ! Gussian blur and the pen in 1 size are my friends ! xD

Step 1 to Step 2 : Here I do some cropping and erasing with different pics where I found the butterflies positions in the air cute, my wings open and and my ear showing (with a lil piece of my hair on it that I make transparent and shaped with the eraser).

Step 2 to Final : So I crop the pic to be more centered, then I do some light/contrast corrections to my taste. And finally I fix my neck that was glitching. 

VoilĂ , I'm proud of all the work that I've done :3. Hope it can give idea on how to correct some glitching stuffs on your pic even tho its really a light tutorial. 

My pic with different steps is damn heavy might be long to load when you click on it to have a closer look I'm sorryyy !

Comments

Popular Posts