Different buys in multiple sales ! Shopping and Throughs 17/04/22


Hihi there ! A new week full of shopping ! I'm so happy to do Lindo I earn good thx to that, I'll be able to buy the new mishmish butterfly surely ! ^^/ It's a Kustom9 and very cute like mishmish know how to do (big cheeks lovers its for you!). :3 I do a lil springy corner in my garden with my buy of Flf but also my old moss & mink garden stuff I got on sale some months ago. It's 9li so I'll keep it only until summer. :')

Here my sale shopping list (nothing on saturday sale thats sad xD) :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Gardening Clutter Garden Acessories - Vespertine (so springy and pretty)
  • Gardening Clutter Tool Bag - Vespertine (cute detailed same as the first one x))
7DaySale :
  • Dafna Top White - Evani (cute top that I loved on Naria so I had to took it for myself x))
Wanderlust :
  • Happy Little Garden Frog - Lagom (so cuteeee I NEEDED)
Happy Weekend :
  • Highteen Love Top Pink - Ufo (cute wished it was white but yes)
  • Cutie Moon Nails Kitties - Sakura (cute nails of sailor moon no need more explanation)
  • Olly Dress White - Palette (really pretty with some lace perfect!)
  • Summer Fling Teddy Pomerian - Dahlia (cutie doggie in a floatie is a oui!)
SoKawaiiSunday :
  • Liella Outfit White - Rosier (cutee sad its flat but look good and quality)
  • Usagi Plush - Serotonin (cute bunny im weak so yeah)
  • Saucy Bites Dino - Sour (dino nuggies so cuteee)
  • Connor Cow Black - Minuit (lil cow plush look so soft)
List of others cheap things I got ? :

Eggstravanganza :
  • Bunsie Purse Fatpack - The Horror ! (a cute bunny bag for 50l its a yes)
Easter Shop & Hop :
  • Bunz Beanie Fatpack - The Horror ! (cute beanie with bunny ears resizable and all)
  • Flower Bouquet 1 - Ariskea (really pretty quality and for 60l its given !)
That's all my buys and yes a lot in different places ! xD Here some RL stuff, my love potentially find a job in what he like, I hope they will accept him. We had a lot of wind a night and it broke one of the big branches of my fir but not entirely so we dont know what to do for the moment it hang on the bottom branches. :/ I hate when the trees got broken bc its so long to repair and to bring back a new branches it took years. It's the dark spot of this week. x) But it's ok I just love this fir so its serious business for me. xD
who like to zoom in dust bunny stuff like me?

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts