Good shopping and new pets ! Shopping and Throughs 24/04/22

Hihi there ! I got 2 new pets of Semotion thanks to Ais and Cherri ! The Fluffy ball is so soft looking and funny but I have big fav on the Shiba inu and the new expressions added to the rare hud it add cutness 100%. I enjoyed the stream of darky on forgotten city spooky but always fun and the scuba diving was pretty I took a lot pics. 

Iso made me a cute thing for a future pic, I love it so much she is talented ! I again spent a lot time in fishing and lindoing. I earn better that why I could gift me the cute butterflies of Mishmish, the big cheeks everything. I love this brand so its hard to resist. Hire me pls pls xD !

Here my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Brinna Dress White - Apple Blossom (only took for the star pattern, cute garter include that I can use in different looks)
  • Helen Raffia Hat Cream - Ufo (perfect ! I wanted an hat like that since long bc I only had an hairstyle with this kind of hat, gonna do a cute springy look with it for suree)
  • Meowshroom - Dust Bunny (cute mushroom kitty plushie ofc!)
  • Wearable Gold Cart - What next (perfect for darky's adventure, and my first wearable car)
SaturdaySale :
  • Power Play Boots Classic - Blueberry (cute boots with multiple option, love blueberry's shoes)
  • Laliz Jacket White - Decoy (I immediately thinked it would go with my short of Nanika, give leather strong look)
  • Plush Buddy Boba Cream - Fake Society (cute plushie of one of my fav drink yess)
  • Starlight Water - Cosmic dust x Stoic (pretty holdable can't say no to moon/planet/star themed thing)
  • Vanessa Skirt White - Ersch (I wanted a long skirt for such a long time, and this one is gorgeous!)
  • Elena Dress Snow - Dazzling (cute springy dress would go well with friday sandal and ufo hat 👀)
  • Aplaca Companion/To Hug White & Magical - Mishmish (this brand ruined me this week xD)
HappyWeekend :
  • Bunny Tales Moon Buttefly Bunny Milky #10 - Yokai (I had the other white bunnies of this gacha so I took the one I missed)
  • Manga Cafe Rug + Manga Books - Kotte (cute rug for 1 li and I needed holdable manga in my sl xD)
That was big good week for shopping, I enjoyed a lot and I have some looks in my mind, I like to be inspired just by buying stuffs it's good sign xD. I postulate to be a Miwas blogger, I dont have hope but you never know. We go to the lake with my love on friday it was sweet and cool. Hope we can do that more often.
My cute new lil friend !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts