The 3th week with a store sale 00 Shopping and Throughs 10/04/22


Hihi there ! Guess what ? There was another store sale that ruined me ! xD After Miwas, Kotte there is Apple Fall with their 50l everything sale on marketplace. Sadly its their last so I really tried to take everything I like that I missed. Hopefully the regular sale was kinda meh this week. I also start to play lindo, it earn quite good so now I'm doing lindo while no fishing event. Also I totally forgot that Easter is next week so I got to take an easter pic quick quick before forgetting again ! xD

Here my sale shopping list :

SaturdaySale : 

  • Thea Shorts White - Nanika (finally I found a quality short, I dont have a lot in my inventory so its very welcome)
  • Bunny Day Treats Basket White - Dust Bunny (cute giver for 2li, I'm in love with the duckie plush)
  • Hammy Zoom Zoom Car Pink - E.marie (cute wanderer for 2li glad I have a moving animal at home now)
  • Hello Sandals Cloud - Friday (cute flat sandal didnt have that kind in my inventory too)
HappyWeekend :
  • Avery Dress/Top #1 - Tachinni (pretty elegant top shape, I love it have multiple options)
And here is my Apple Fall sale list :
  • Sisal Rug Cream (cute rug at 1li)
  • Print Study #1 (cute frame at 1li)
  • Santa Hot Cocoa Station (cute decor for 1li for the christmas season)
  • Dakota Chandelier Brass (big light for 2li and ultra chic/ancient)
  • Atlas bronze Bar Cart (ancient cart for 1li had an elegant touch)
  • Cut Tulip Arrangement White (I wanted a cute bouquet in pot for 1li here it is x))
  • Mounted Sealife Sea Star (take it bc it make me think of my dad so I had to have it in my inventory)
  • Bathroom Lotions (I had the others bathroom decorations so I need it to have the whole collection)
  • Books Arrangement 2 (I needed books in my sl life bc I had none in my house and it felt weird since the ton I had irl)
  • Books Arrangement 7 (same lol)
  • Love Spa Weathered Oak (cute spa thingy I didnt have any in my inventory so cool cool)
  • Pumpkin Mr & Mrs Squash (cute ghost pumpkin halloween decor no need more to buy x'))
  • Woodland Deer Brass (going good with all my decorations in my shelf :3)
So this week, taking photo easter themed (1 or 2 idk), playing lindo and time comparaison with virtual fishing so I can see which worth more éé and tidying my inventory because its been 2 weeks I didnt touch an inch its not good ! xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts