Bonus : Dust Bunny Spring Sale Shopping

Hihi there ! I have a huge love for Dust Bunny stuffs, so its no surprise I grab some few things here and there that I wanted to show you before my lil trip ! ^^/ I wasn't sure I had time to put these in my sunday's post so here a bonus article ! x) Gonna say the name the price, the land impact and my throughs about each !

  • Yummy Pillows Avocado & Bunny burger : So it was 40l each, holdable and decor at 1li inlcuded. I saw this cute burger my friend Ais own and its so cute I wanted it but forgot about it, so I'm very happy to found it back and for a cheap cheap price like this. I took the avocado too because I'm weak for cute faces.

  • 90's Nostalgia Burger Phone : It's also 1li and at 63l. It's very cute I took it for the cute eared burger I admit it :'), I loved it since I saw it on event.

  • Violet Vanity Skin Care Tray : Still 1li and it cost me 75l. It's so pretty and looks full for 1li ! I needed it ! xD

  • Flora Office Pencil Holder & Mouse Mat : 1 li each and 75l both. I loved this desk set really pretty and detailed so I grab two items of it at 1li for my linden home.

  • Sweet Dreams Nightstand : 1li and only 38l ! Great great surprise to find these cute nightstands that cheap and I'm in my gold period so I grab it quick ! xD

  • Kitchen Clutter Dish Drying Rack & Cutting Boards : 1 li each too and the first on was 88l and the second was 75l. My kitchen feel a lot more furnish with these. I remplaced my nutmeg gachas with these that are a lot more in the mood of my home. 

Tadah ! I'm very happy of my buys ! :3 I was glad I could grab some things without waiting next black friday its cool ! Have a good rest of week everyone ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts