First sponsor and many outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 08/05/22

Hihi there ! Yeah I'm lil late compare to usual sorryyy ! I'll try to be clear as possible but its getting late here in France so no promise ! xD I got the 4th place at Terry's tour naria's live so I bought this cute candy fluffz rainbow rare pets of Mishmish. And it's done, now, I'm a sponsored blogger ! éé Your girl grow in the blogger game ! lol Pandabee a cute brand that do holdable pets choose me yayy! I'm very happy that my first sponsor do cute cute things in my mood. Still no new from Miwas, I'm still in pending situation on my side gonna have to recontact the blogger manager woo ! lol 

This week was a mess irl, it's so hard to change service device for internet and phone. Hopefully we would make some saves from it. It wasnt easy at all and we had 4 days without connection so I lived on my phone connection. Internet dont get better but it dont get worst so for cheaper its good enough. One day we will have a better connection fingers crossed ! I did cosmopolitan to get some cute free gifts, I advice to take pandabee's and vista's ones at least.

My shopping list of this week :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Monochrome Beauty Sundress - Dead Doll (cute dress for pic, first clothes I own with wind effect)
  • Klara Hairstyle Flf Edition - Wasabi (cutee hairstyle and I have nothing close to that so really cool)

30lSaturday :

  • Karena Boots - Belle Epoque (perfect for some fantasy outfit with a warrior aspect)

SaturdaySale :

  • Astrid Skirt #21 - Seniha (cute skirt never enough skirt, I tend to buy a lot top so any is welcome)
  • Siren Bikini White - Salt & Pepper (first ever water interactive bikini ! how cool !)
  • Clarie Dress White - Belle epoque (cute dress but I have to make my boobs lil biggers to dont have an ugly glitch so yeah meh)
  • Kawaii Lunch Chicken Sliders/Onigiri Bento/Fawn Bento/Bear Dango - Dust Bunny (cute gacha I had the bear bread already so I took the cute ones at 1li)

70lSale :

  • Dara Top #2 - Scandalize (its rare I buy from them I mostly get the free gifts but I really liked the shape this time so yeah)

HappyWeekend :

  • Olivia Dress - Bauhaus (perfect for summer!! gonna make a cool pic with it at the beach !)
  • Aurora Dress White - Pretty Deceased (Its shinyyy, make me think of my friend mary that gifted me a cute winter dress with the same type of glitters)
  • Owl Magic School Little Owl #6 - Yokai (cute lil owl It's actually my first owl pet so coool)
  • Leni 85 Dance - Move! (first dance I ever buy, I'm not sure I'm ready to spend 60l for one other dance only)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Aime Dress Pink - Una (no white booo! xD the pink was still cute so I made an exception x))
  • Diana Top Fatpack - Reed (cute detailed top in fatpack ! yes yes yes!)

Blueberry celebrate their 10th anniversary wow that's impressive ! And they gifted some store credit to group member so I was really happy to be able to grab 4 piece of clothes really cool deal !I grabbed :

  • Mili Cardigan White - Blueberry (cute simple perfect for casual)
  • Noealla Wet Dress White - Blueberry (good good dress for summer, with many options)
  • Alma Ruffles Skirt White - Bleuberry (cute shape for a skirt like I said earlier never enough skirt !)
  • Bette Dress Shirt White - Blueberry (cute dress/top in one, loved the sleeves !)

Yes I made it I write everything I got this week woo ! It's just midnight its okkk. xD There was a lot to say for this week or I'm maybe a chat box when I'm tired you choose. :') Can't wait to do my first ever post as a sponsored blogger, I'm very happy its a pets brand since its my thing kinda, if you cross me in world you know what I mean (I'm litteraly surrounded by pets). 

This week gonna be planning our trip to Switzerland. I'm gonna take pics for the week I'm going on this trip I still dont know if it will be normal posting since I dont know how it will be (like what will do, the hours and all). And tomorrow I still have to change my phone card and bring back the old connection box and we will be done with all these changements wooo ! The oven is still broken and the tree's branch still broken but hanging. xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts