Short week for my Sl ! Shopping and Throughs 24/05/22

Hihi there ! Yeah I know its very late for my sunday's article but during my lil vacation we were a lot out much more than I thinked so I couldn't post anything sadly. x) So before leaving I got the cute baby chowchow thx to my friend Ais ! I withdraw the montly credit of Ersch and could buy this stunning long skirt. And cherri gifted me the cute caterpillar in the rainbow color, wished I have the rare hud to see the cute animations ! ** 

My sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Dancing Fireflies Grass - Celeste (cute looking grass with low li maybe I'll have a use in the future x))
  • Blooming Holdables Lighter Mint - Dust Bunny (I loved this gacha so I needed to take the one I didnt have)
  • Flamingo Pool Floatie V2 & Malibu Brink Cooler - What Next (cute remplacement of my old unicorn floatie that was 5li)

SaturdaySale :

  • Starfish Pink Pack - Mishmish (cuteeeeee and non animesh so gonna be often on my avi warniiing ! xD)
  • Girls Night Top & Skirt Classic Pack - Blueberry (cute set, I have nothing close to it in my inventory)
  • Scarlett Hairstyle Colors Pack - Rama Salon (really pretty hair ! lovee it!)
  • Chiklit - Clover (so cute the lil bird with color options so its cool)
  • Kini Shirt/Top & Pantie/Sarong Summer 22 White - Lunar (very pretty, I wanted a sarong since loooong, perfect summer look)
  • Hanging Orchid Basket - Vespertine (cute hanging plant at 2li)
  • Cary Top White - Miss Chelsea (loved the shape, its really my style)
  • Summer Sunset Dress White - Fashionably Dead 

Wanderlust :

  • Glowgrapes - Lagom (cute decor item I might use in the future :'))

HappyWeekend :

  • Valeria Dress White - Bauhaus (loved this dress when I look at it on flickr I'm glad it went on sale wooo)

I came back to my home only today so there a look and this post together. x) I try the freelinden website thanks to the suggestion of Naria, it's kinda hard to understand and sometimes even doing the survey you dont get lindens buuut I withdraw 82l that are in pending and I got 276l waiting on my account rn so very good if I got all these lindens + my usual faming. Maybe I'll be able to buy the new truth hair, it would be cooool. I'll tell more on the next sunday post of course. My love start a new job on friday normally I'm stressed. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts