Summer coming ! Shopping and Throughs 29/05/22

Hihi there ! This week was short since my last week post was on tuesday but I have still stuffs to speak about so its cool ! xD Firstly I bought this cute futuristic dress of vclab for darky stream on marketplace. I was like why not you gonna get money from the survey let's goo ! xD Then Doux surprised everyone with a reduced hair drop at the mainstore so I jump on it, it's my 4th hairstyle of him. 

I still continue to test the survey thingy I talked about last week and its good ! The only thing I have to say against it is that the withdraws take long and also if you dont know how to act secure on internet dont go there. By acting secure I mean hiding your identity and use a fake one, use a mail that you dont use for important stuffs and different passwords on eveything. Otherwise I earn a lot compare to others games I did for lindens but its quite tiring because many surveys dont work for your profile. For example today I could do none but maybe because its sunday there less. ?^?

Here my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Livia Hairstyle Flux Edition - Doe (its rare I take doe hairstyle but this one is cute, I didnt have an hairstyle like that so cool cool)
  • Emery Set (bodysuit & skirt) - Flora (its cuteee but not of the season so I guess I'll wear it later)
  • Bunny Hairstyle Flf Essential - Truth (its so pretty I'm sad it glitch with my ears so I have to remove one but I love it!)

SaturdaySale :

  • Flor Beach Tote + Ball + Young Coconut Drink - Hive (I took alllll the holdables, I love it ! everything is quality stuffs and so cute for pics !)
  • Dino's Feast Dino Mug Green + Nugget Plushie + Plate Of Nuggets - Dust Bunny (I have a huge love for the dinosaurs so ofc I was fangirling over all this cute collection ! I took the holdables again x) and the plate that dispense nuggets and 1li. I would have taken the oven but its 2li and I dont know were to put it x'))

HappyWeekend :

  • Alana 17 Bento Dance - Move ! (tbh I kinda start to like buying dances on sale, the last one I bought I was disapointed it was only 1 and not all for 60l but tbh I use it all the weeks after the buy so worth it to me)
  • Berta Short Wedding Dress Color 7 Exclusive - Addams (I had the light pink and light blue version I just bought the short in white bc I dont plan to get  Sl wedding xD, the shoes are meh in the end to my liking and I have no use for the bodysuit)
Less buys this week because of the Doux hair buying but especially for Arcade that come at 1st june I'm so excitedddd ! My fav fav event wooo ! My lindens of the surveys gonna go all into it xDD ! I hope there will be good stuffs ! Wednesday gonna be a big day for my sl. For rl, I'm proud to say my love got a contract for 3 months that can be upgraded to a permanent contract ! ^^/ So now I'm alone during the day snif :') but its for the best !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts