Beach's Joy ! (Look #67)

Hihi there ! This one of my fav fav look I did lately, this set of Lunar is just gorgeous and it fit so well with this Truth's hair ! I took the pic at the stunning beach my friend swatchz made for the Lisipark ! Please go visit ! :3

What I wear :

  • Bunny Hairstyle Flf Edition - Truth (previous weekend sales)
  • So Loving Necklace Gold - Kibitz (previous weekend sales)
  • Starfish Pink Pack - Mishmish (previous weekend sales)
  • Kini Set Summer of '22 white - Lunar (previous weekend sales)
  • Flor Beach Ball - Hive (previous weekend sales)
  • Baby Octopus Sunny - Mishmish (gacha)
  • Pixie Leg Wrap White - Caboodle (old equal 10 gift from Mary ♥)
  • Stingrabbit #7 - Moon Rabbit (gacha)
  • Flor Beach Tote - Hive (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts