Bonus : Tentacio Free Hunt

Hihi there ! Here a lil bonus to show you the cute items we can got in the "moving sim" hunt of Tentacio ! So to explain fast, Tentacio, Luas, Una and other stores I know less (sorry) just moved to another sim and all do free hunt for this moving. I did Luas and Una as well , but I only keep the witchcraft fatpack bag of Luas and bunny girl pink ears of Una. Soo not really an amount to make an article about it but for Tentacio I liked most of the gifts, I just dont keep a black outfit set because its not my color (forgot to take a pic sorryy).  

So here the list of all the items I show on the pic :

  • Pineaple Drink (cute lil drink, I love these for pics)
  • Energy Milshake Red (its cute, they had the composants on it its fun xD)
  • Unique Bag Yellow (first time I have a one shoulder backpack on sl)
  • Market Tote (cute lil bag really springy)
  • Peach Juice (cute drink like the first one perfect for pic)
  • May's Soul Modern Cinderella Purse (this bag is so prettyy I hope I can add it to a fantasy pic !)
  • May's Soul The Last Unicorn (so pretty, with different colors included ! Future fantasy pic with it for sure)
  • Brooke Style Bag (its very unique, I like all the lil details, it was a gacha reward apparently)
  • Oriana Body Fatpack (well well I didnt think it was like that xD, It have a naughtly version included that I didnt dare to wear yet too xD, its only maitreya size, I dont know if I will ever have a use of it but its a fatpack I would feel so guilty to delete it so yeah x))
  • Tulip Bag and Good Morning Box (cute holdable special fav on the box who have croissant)

So here the lil tutorial moment on how to get the gift quite easy ! ^^/ You have to look after golden star in the shop but luckily they are all called tentacio hunt, so in search area (its in the world tab) you just have to write it on the bar.

Sorry my viewer is in french but its same place

Then you got a list of 10 items under this name, 

And now the only thing to do is to right click on each of them and do zoom ! ^^/

All the star look like this when you zoom on it. You just have to right click on each star and do buy. You'll got a box to rezz and unpack. Some items have two unpacking to do. The only tricky thing is that they all have the same name even the box inside the star so it can happen to take multiple times the same one. All I can say is that if you got 10 differents gifts you got them all. (on my list the energy drink and the yellow bag are from the same box). Hope I could help some !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts