Moon and cute stuffs !! Shopping and Throughs 26/06/22


Hihi there ! This week was busy for my sl life. Firstly both stream of Darky that I really enjoy, can't wait for the comeback of them and the open party for her sim wooo ! Gonna be a big one can't wait to dress fancy for it ! Also Timmy's birthday that should have been this sunday but its postponed to the next one. I was too hype about the theme I thinked about how to dress up for days xD, I'm gonna be a fancy princess pink lion since I'm a proud leo ! Also friday was my first video experince with Naria and Thorne ! ^^/ It was really cool, I really appreciate it and I didnt talk too bad. :") It was my first time speaking english since loooong ! 

 I did my expensive shopper on marketplace, I bought two rares of Cureless's pygmalion bride gacha. And also this cute rare lion plush of Darkendstare. And I got wild in sales here my list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Cara Top Flf Set A - Flora (really cute top, I love Flora brand so I dont really hesitated)
  • Hunter Spells - Clover (fun hud to play with, I hoped we would have lil stand poses to do pic with it but its just for in game fun)

SaturdaySale :

  • Starry Night Fatpack Poses - Stardust (fatpack of poses with moon and star so yess)
  • Baby Octopus Peach & Takoyaki - Mishmish (I loved this octopus so I had to take more)
  • Celestina's Necklace Gold - Kibitz (this necklace is too cool you can hide each part of it so its like 9 necklaces in 1 love it !)
  • Cici Mini Dress White - Decoy (this dress have a stunning texture like so realistic I love it, I like Decoy stuffs in general)
  • Maru Drone Pastel - Bondi (so cutee I dont have many futuristic pets so its always welcomee)

HappyWeekend :

  • Sophie 51 Dance - Move! (cute dance, I like to furnish my inventory in cute soft dance)
  • Lollipop Lip Genus - TheMars (first time ever I buy makeup, I was like why not so I go ahead x))
  • Syrenna Dress White - Palette (I really like palette outfits and this dress is no exception)
  • Cosmic Shake Pink - Hangry (cute drink alien themed, I lvoe the lil details of it)
  • TO0618 Hairstyle Gold - Wings (love wings hair, its pretty and have a lil vintage mood)
  • Magazine And Tea - Movement (I love these holdables, I'm weak for movement xD, would be perfect for a business urban look !)
  • Smoothie Summer Banana Smoothie - Disorderly (cute drink holdable that I wanted since last year)
  • Animal Floats Bunny Float Pink #11 - Yokai (I love yokai's floatie already got a few of this gacha but I missed the cute bunny)

SokawaiiSunday :

  • Minuit Moon - Verboten (first buy of this brand, I LOVE THIS. It's an attachment wear it disapear when you walk and make you sit on it when you stop moving, its freaking cute!!)
  • My Little Bunny #1 - Pyps (first buy in this brand as well, the plush is cutee I like it :3)
  • Fruit Yogurt Strawberry - Nyaru (first buy in this brand again lol, its cute drink with a lil kitty and strawberry its easy to get me at this point)
  • 564 Tattoos - Believe (cuteee animation tattoos, I didnt notice them much but Lala make me buy them and no regrets its really nice concept, I would want to see more of them in the future)
  • Nommy Floor Pillows - Lagom (cuteee pillow at 1 or 2li that I almost forget x'))

Tadah ! As you can see yeah I went wild this week so next week is saviing and farming ! I hope I can take my looks pics tomorrow because I didnt have time today compare to usual. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts