Cute decors thingy and fall guys plushie ! Shopping and Throughs 31/07/22

Hihi there ! Earlier this week we did some riding on tuesday, I was a lot sick in the start of the week so I paintfully did 2 pics. lol My covid wasnt serious but I'm the type of ppl who get bad headaches. :') Then I farm slowly my lindens. I would love some of my fav shop do summer sale to spend my birthday gifts. It's maybe greedy but I'm gonna wait for good occasion to spend them good. I'm all for getting cheap prices ! éé You know me if you read this blog already. 

I continue some decorations thingy at my second home with Kucinta. Then friday came fast, We do a very cute walk at Yosemite sim. I loved it the trees are so giant, you can do really cool pic with it ! And saturday it was shoppiiing like every weeks ! lol So here my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Rust Papasan Chair - Ariskea (very cute chair kinda high li tho, I liked we can change the color of it)
  • Tagged Shorts Maitreya White Latex - Violent Seduction (This short is cuteee but dammn tiny xD it dont cover my ass cheeks much)
  • Heart Shelves V2 - Moss & Mink (tbh I love this brand so I'm kinda weak with it and I replace a less pretty shelf by it so its useful buy right? xD)
  • Yadira Pearla Strap Heels Neutral - Ison (weeee white is on sale, and the heels are elegant and different, I like it !)

FlyBuyFriday :

  • Manta Sakura Wearable - Culprit (cute rideable, I love manta ray so I had to got it !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Solstice Shell Top / Fringe Wrap / Short & Belt Classic Pack - Blueberry (I bought a whole outfit, very cute, I really like the short)
  • Cutie Donuts - Hangry (the good surprise of this sale, it was 75l the 6 donuts and not one I was too happy, they are so cuteeee)
  • Naima Silk Wrap Tee Neutral - Ison (yess Ison put all color packs on sale clap clap !)
  • Strawberry Lamp Pink - Caboodle (something I wanted since long but didnt allow myself since I didnt have li but now yes so I go for it :'))
  • Sweetheart Lunch Cheese Burger / Macaron Bouquet / Mac & Cheese / Grilled Cheese Prep Board - Dust Bunny (I'm weak for dust bunny food so I have to get a few of this set as well !)
  • Potted Plants Swiss Cheese Plant - Hive (damn the li but its gorgeous **)
  • Fall Babe Fatpack - Cosmic Dust (fatpack of a gacha for 75l kinda no discussions)

HappyWeekend :

  • Christin 21 Dance - Move ! (cutee dance I might grab another one >>)
  • Smol Guy Plushie Bubblegum - Fourthwall (I love fall guys needed to get that, I didnt play this week bc of the headaches but I'll get back to it this week I think)
  • Nikki Ribbed Top White - Jeune by Rowne (sooo I liked the set but the skirt was so glitchy with my body that I just took the top)
  • Soleil Boots & Skirt White - Bauhaus (I forgot to take a pic of it, but its really diva/club clothing I liked a lot, the shapes are nice and I need it for my diva moments lol)
  • Shower Kit Gold - Movement (its cute and 2li so quite nice I'll put it in my lil linden home bathroom)
  • Duck Sofa White - Kiru (kinda an instant buy I dont think much about it lol)
  • Flying Whales Flying Garden Rare #1 - Yokai (cutee whale and non animesh so I can wear it pretty often éé)

Yes this week was again a big shopping list right ? With my new home I'm kinda overwhelmed by cute decors, because I couldnt put them before so I bought really my fav. But now I can more allow myself so its nice ! I enjoy adding stuff here and there. I count I only use 130li of my 400li allowed so I'm very fine lol ! Tonight It's partyyy at darky's sim ! I'm already dress up ! xD Dont have much to do while farming other than that. 

Nothing for me on sokawaiisunday big rip. New dark period of no shopping there ? This week I'm kinda confused on which look I should do I started to think about it, its not very clear so I might struggle lol. I'm like night outfit ? cute natural to go with my sheep ? beach outfit ? I need to pose myself and see what I can do. it's always like that with me too much ideas ! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts