Day of Shopping (Look #81)

Hihi there ! For today look I really wanted to use this cute bag I got from movement in sale, and the cute street at darky's sim really pushed me to do a shopping fashionista look ! xD The cafe she made is so prettyy ! 

 What I wear :

  • Mako Hat Fatpack - Blume (previous weekend sales)
  • Eclipse Hairstyle - Truth (vip group gift)
  • The Way I Am Necklace #3 - Avaway (gacha)
  • Key Necklace - Michan (old free gift)
  • Little Fox Rare #1 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Violet Stole White - Bauhaus (previous weekend sales)
  • Nevaeh Dress Neutral - Ison (previous weekend sales)
  • My Heels Collection Shopping Bag - Movement (previous weekend sales)
  • Dachs Puppy Common #11 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts