Feline Good (Look #73)

Hihi there ! Since I bought these cute ears and tail for Timmy's birthday, I through it was cool to do a pic as a lion. I add some feline's family pal for the pic, I love to do pics with some pets I didnt wear since long ! :3 I took this pic in the stunning "the forgotten" sim !

What I wear :

  • Valencia Crown - Fantasy World (old free gift)
  • Ears Of Big Cats - Happy Paw (marketplace)
  • Better Kimmy Hairstyle Colors Pack - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
  • Celestina's Necklace Gold - Kibitz (previous weekend sales)
  • Bombshell Babe Dress Snow - Moon Elixir & Muse (previous weekend sales)
  • Elva Arm Chain Fatpack - Celeste (previous weekend sales)
  • Dandy Lion Sweet Rare - Darkendstare (gacha)
  • Lion Tail - Happy Paw (marketplace)
  • Danny Straps - Pure Poison (old free gift card)
  • Fuzzy Family Ultra Rare #3 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Chubby Meow Rare #1 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts