Happy Birthday to Me ! (Look #79)

Hihi there ! Woooo today is my birthday (its past midnight for France so yesss) and now I'm 24y ! Years goes too fast I swear ! Since everyone sick in my RL and maybe im going sick too we can't really celebrate it so I'm celebrating with a cute pic on sl. I through that a pic with all my pets that are with me daily on game was a good idea for this special occasion, I always remember the friends that gifted me them since ! Not a particular outfit just me for the me day ! lol thats a totally leo sentence I just write I knoww

What I wear :

  • Beringois Crown White - Violent seduction (gacha)
  • Bday CuppyCake - Tardfish (free gift)
  • Rain hairstyle - Doux (old black friday sale)
  • Love Bubble Rare - Vco (gacha)
  • Nami Choker White - k<3p (gacha)
  • Luna Necklace Gold - Kibitz (previous weekend sales)
  • 564 tattoos - Believe (previous weekend sales)
  • Sussie Crop Laced Top White - Bumblebee
  • Bianca Bracelets - Orsini (gift from Piggy ♥)
  • Raina Skirt Basic - Tentacio (old 50% store sale)
  • Pesky Moonlight Moth Pixie - Hextraordinary (gacha) (gift from Ais ♥)
  • Moon Bunny Angelic - Half Deer (gacha) (gift from Carla ♥)
  • Maru Drone Pastels - Bondi (previous weekend sales)
  • Candy Fluffz Rainbow Rare - Mishmish (gacha)
  • Christmas Nightmare Ghost Puppy White - Cureless (gacha)
  • Scawy Monster Cream - Mishmish (gacha) (gift from Cherri ♥)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts