Shopping and Throughs 10/07/22

Hihi there ! It was a big week for my second life. Firstly Timmy's birthday went lovely, I loved everyone went 100% on theme, many outfits were stunning ! I through I wouldnt win but guess the life is full of suprises, I won 1st place with my leo princess outfit ! ^^/ Very happy to be choosen between all the stunning people that were there ! Best compliment ! 

After during the week I did the seraphim outlet, I bought Wasabi and Stealthic hairstyle there. Then I did lil shopping at Luas and Tentacio 50% sale, I bought a set and a top at Luas and a skirt at Tentacio. I would have wanted to catch an accessory too but I was so lost doing the store and got an headache so I stopped there. xD Collabor88 started too, I bought the Mishmish pets right away because I love cactus and look at these cute teeth and cheeks. ;^; It's my weakness I swear ! Ais gift me the cute new rabbit #3 of semotion and cherri suprised me with the lil number #1 that is white so too too cool, they have the cutest walk and they are so tinyyy !

Now shopping sale list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Super Kitty Controller - Stoic (very cute perfect for my futuristic look I want to do since quite a long time)
  • Salt Water Monstera Float & Rosé Float - Granole (cute packs of floatie, needed them for my collection éé)
  • Seaside Coral Trinket Bottles Set 1 & 2 - Vespertine (I love shells, I have a few one my shelf so I had to got them)

SaturdaySale :

  • Tied Corset Shirt Cream - Fashionably Dead (why no white oh why ;; I still took it because I love the style and have nothing near it in my inventory)
  • Mini Fans Bunny Peach, Kitty White & Pineapple - Mishmish (yeah I know I went wild but I couldn't decide between these colors)
  • Pretty Wild Dress Snow - Muse (damn its pretty but damn its short ! I took it for pics, would love to wear it but we see my panty from 20 miles and half of my butt cheeks are not covered so in public sim nope)
  • Phoebe Dress White - Nerido (cute simple dress, I love the shirt effect with the buttons)

HappyWeekend :

  • Tayna 08 Dance - Move! (again a cute dance that I will use daily, for lindo player its a must)
  • Painted Dresser - Nutmeg (dont know where ill use it but its pretty so I took it I have no excuses lol)
  • Daria Hairstyle Fantasy Pack - Faga (this hair is so cuteeee huge fav !)
  • Tamabondi Drone Greyscale - Bondi (I'm weak for cute flying bondi pets)
  • Fauna Balloons Kittysan #1 - Yokai (cute balloons ofc I took it and with the lil moon perfection !)
  • Baby Dragon Lying Pink - Kiru (love these dragons I'm waiting for the holdable one éé)
  • Sweet Cheep Ice Cream Yellow - Momochuu (I'm not a fan of one color choice item for sale but this one was really cute, kinda sad the animation dont stay and got overhide by my moon pose)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Kitty Phone Pink - Kiu (cutee phone to hold kinda sad we can't change the cat's bow but oh well :'))
  • Brave Little Radio Pink - Tardfish (this pets is so cuteeee ! I love its face ;^;)

And thats it ! Tomorrow is kinda rough day for me, it will be 10y my dad left us. Since some days I'm not doing my best but I think its bc its 10y this year or I dont know I'm just supposing. We gonna visit the grave and let a candle we bought especially for the occasion, my mom like to do that on "anniversaries", sadly we have quite a few in my family this year. Sometimes I feel like we are cursed for death in my family but we can't do much anyway. 

On the brighter side the 14th its national french day so my love will have a free day. ^^/ My birthday coming soon on the 23rd too ! For sl, I still dont got answer for my Semotion Libellune application, I sent Ims none of them got answers. Kinda start thinking I will never know, sad but its not the worst that can happen in the life right, it's so little actually. :') Gotta do my pics too with my birthday pics woowoo ! I already know the backdrop and the accessories. x) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts