Loving Bunnies ! (Look #89)

Hihi there ! First pic at my second home I share with Kucinta ! :3 You can see a lil corner of my floor, I love deeply decorating it. I can finally enjoy everything I own (decoration speaking). I can test out stuffs and change often, buy the thins I love on the weekend sale and not thinking too much about the land impacts ! ^^/ 

What I wear :

  • Beringois Crown White - Violent Seduction (gacha)
  • Candy Galaxy II Cosmic Bunny Headband Gold - Half Deer (gacha)
  • Dori Hairstyle Essential Pack - Faga (previous weekend sales)
  • Flying Bunbun Angel - Tardfish (previous weekend sales)
  • My little Bunny 1 - Pyps (previous weekend sales)
  • Ibiza Collection Jacket White - Rebel Pill (previous weekend sales)
  • Ibiza Collection Dress White - Rebel Pill (previous weekend sales)
  • Hecate V2 Platforms - Phedora (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts