Where I Belong (Look #88)

Hihi there ! Look at this stunning world, I'm so shock it's stunning and so in my colors ! Love it dearly might do some pics there ! The spawn point was already a deal for me so I dont explore much, I'm sure its stunning from left to right ! It's called the outer garden !

What I wear :

  • Beringois Crown White - Violent Seduction (gacha)
  • Head Accessory Hellebore Wreath White - Lode (gacha)
  • Mercy Hairstyle Pastel Pack - Lamb (previous weekend sales)
  • Emilia Dress White - Decoy (previous weekend sales)
  • Fairy Wraps White - Caboodle (previous weekend sales)
  • Okinawa2022 Gift - Paradiso (free gift at okinawa summer festival)
  • Marching Sprite Leaf - Tardfish (previous weekend sales)
  • Glade Garter White - Nanika (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts