Many clothes and Halloween is coming ! Shopping and Throughs 25/09/22

Hihi there ! My week started good with the cutest puppy ever thx to Ais & Cherri ! Like he is sooo cute I can't ! Especially in the sitting pose ! xD The new season of  Fortnite pop up too and I love chrome its like my new drug in game, I'm always looking for some. xDD Naria just organise a cutee deco contest and I loved doing it ! I did a cute desk area, all pastely with white, pink and mint touch.

I enter Belle Epoque group to get the free group store credit and got the first dress of the pic with it. Then I got the cute bat in ball shape thx to Ais again, I love it, its extra cute and have a Furby mood for sure. I participate to FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria again with Darky as suprise guest ! It was nice experience. We did our first Halloween sim at the evening, it was very pretty ! And I finally got my first crowned top 1 in Fortnite wooo ! Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Szalina Curtain - Fetch (I love the moon detail ofc and 4 li is quite good for curtain, and colors options very nice item)
  • Raya Beret Ed. Hairstyle Absolute Pack - Wasabi (cute hairstyle, love berets and very happy the bang is an addon so you can wear the hair without it bc I'm not a bangs person :'))

SaturdaySale :

  • Ride Or Die Go Kart White - Madpea (perfect for the future halloween live !!)
  • Beatrix Dress White - Belle Epoque (I was hesitating with this one for the store credits and im glad I took the other one ! xD love love the giant sleeves !)
  • Rosina Dress White - Pink Cream Pie (It's rare I take from this brand but this dress is actually really nice you can remove the spider web and it can be a cute fantasy/witch dress !)
  • Imp Wings - Caboodle (really in need of Halloween costume for this year so these are really welcome !!)

HappyWeekend :

  • Cinderella Princess Booties 10 Colors - Dirty Princess (again its rare I take stuffs from this brand but these boots are really cute, I dont have many short boots and love the lil details less fan of the furr but it can be toggled off so nicee)
  • Pumpkin Party Kitty Pumpkin Rare #1 - Yokai (well I have a LOT pumpkins but this one is so cute **)
  • Lilibet Skin Porcelain EvoX - Guapa (omg what happened lelutka ? This skin is pretty tbh Im not convinced with my shape to do the switch yet but in case I have a good skin now that work with my body skin of Velour I got on christmas in the lelutka 12 days of gift event so perfection !)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Cutie Kins Tee Pink & Skirt Sky - Kitcat (cuteee set I love the pastel halloween mood !)
  • Bottle Molang Pink - Ebano (well I like Molang so I was weak but kinda disapointed with my buy, the pose isnt in the bottle and the bottle is no modify so I can't even fix this by myself with a script thats not cool)

As you can see a lot of outfit thingy for this week. ^^/ I did few extra buys, firstly Magica Dolly hairstyle thx to Darky and I loveeee it ! I live for loooooong hair like this for sure one of my fav in my inventory now ! I grabbed the white dress of Aleutia at 50%, its actually really cute dress. 

Then blueberry celebrate their birthday with a good 300l gift card for the group. I love they send it in notice so its not all laggy to get it ! I grabbed the Spotlight High & Low Jeans Ice, that is cutee basic with a fantasy touch. I really needed high jeans in my inventory. And I took the cute Moki Set in white, I loveee the dress one of my fav so I grabbed the top & skirt version ! xD

Next week, pics like alwayys, I'm gonna take the cute white set of nini planet from arcade and a cute mymelody inspired look. I have to write some new looks bc these are the last that I have written. Playing Fortnite like always, I unlock all birthday items today. We work a lot on the weekly quest that give a lot of exp. I got the season umbrella so nice but I prefer the last season's one ! xD I hope we got some halloween stream for this week ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts