Nice buys and Fall starting ! Shopping and Throughs 11/09/22

Hihi there ! This week was nice and simple. I did my first "autumn" pic of the year at darky's sim ! Love some much fall's colors it's really an enchanting season ! On tuesday we had a really good live where we go on a walk in nature and then a fairytale sim that I loved so much !! Definitely going to take pics there, as a disney fan I was really too happy to see a sim like that on second life ! I almost got everything I wanted on Arcade I just have the number 2 common of magnoliac that is so hard to get for some weird reasons. lol 

With Kucinta we did some search for a future garden area. ^^/ I'm really happy because I lovee garden and plants in general. We gonna grow some pumpkins and other cool stuffs ! woo ! Collabor88 started I got the cute fireflies of Mishmish and the cute mushroom of Yokai that cost 88l a deal ! Gonna do cute pics with these two and of course with all the gachas I got so I have plenty looks to do ! 

Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Choco Deer & Red Fox - Half Deer (cuteee planter ! im weak for half deer stuffs x))
  • Chinese Paper Lantern Branches - Vespertine (1li plants, in fall colors, very pretty !)
  • Cooper Fall Sign/Pumpkies & Apple pie - What Next (cute fall decors thingy love it !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Cellphone - Hazel (damn the most elaborate phone I have on sl, the animations are so cool !)
  • Summer Knit Dress White & Tied Button Down White - Fashionably Dead (cute outfit and well made :3)
  • Spirit Rabbit - Clover (cuteeee, perfect for fall/halloween pics)
  • 01 Bunbun Robot Companion Candy - Mishmish (I wanted this pets since looong and im too happy to finally have it ! its so cuteee)
  • Autumn Sketchbook & Plaster Mushroom - Apple Fall (autumn apple fall stuffs ofc yess and 1li each éé)
  • Bougee Macaron Box - Ariskea (love macarons so I went for it xD only 1li !)

HappyWeekend :

  • Melloween Rabbit Band & Rattan basket & Choker Rare - Kotte (love mymelody so I needed this cute accessories set)
  • Lencia Dress White - Ersch (cute bow dress weirdly go well with mymelody accessories xD)
  • Buckled Choker Copper - Kibitz (simple choker but much needed)
  • Ginna Velvet Bodysuite White - Jeune by Rowne (elegant yet sexy bodysuit with the back open)
  • Junja Ruffle Skirt White - Rowne (I was annoyed it was transparent but in the end its fine with the bodysuit it dont show that much)
  • Leonie Dance 02 - Move! (cutie dance, sliding on the sides like:3)
  • Moon Phase Necklace Bronze - Michan (moon stuffs so ofc I took it xD)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Frogo - Just Tony (cute lil animesh, he look angry a lil xD)
  • Dress Megan Sakura - Vaki Kvaki (I like their clothes but they dont put white often on sale xD)

I got the cute cyber girl pets thx to Ais ! I wasnt that into it but seeing how it is in game and the animations its ultra cute ! Also today I did my big return to Fortnite ! Yeah I know you didnt expected it. xDD I used to play it like 2 years ago maybe more. My love return to it recently and he enjoy a lot the no constructions mod and YES its a lot more enjoyable. Love this mod on 3 games we made two top1. Your girl know how to shoot lol ! You can have some cute stuffs for free also, it shows they really upgrade their game and not sleep on their success ! cough cough sl 

I think we gonna play a little everyday now ! I really appreciate it, its a great shooter ! But still gonna continue my journey on sl of course ! This week gonna be two gacha looks the ersch bunny one and the nini planet one ! lil spoiler lol I need to tidy my inventory It's huge mess, I need it for real this time I scroll for so long to go to everything its a huge eww to me ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts