Halloween Decors and pretty outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 02/10/22

Hihi there ! On monday, I got the pretty peacock of Jian at 50l for SecretSale, it was a nice surprise. I took my two pics like always on tuesday. We did a cool live around different sims, that were very pretty for most. Decoy started store sale with 50% off. I really like this brand so I was happy about it. I grabbed the fantasy outfit and the cyber fairy outfit you can see above. We did a good Halloween map on friday loved the house part it was nicely made (like all the sim tbh).

Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Spooky Tray Orange - Broken Arrows (I have a tray like this for christmas so im glad I have one for halloween ^^/)
  • Witchdust Light - LuluB! (love the idea, I'm sad it's not perfectly fitted with the body alpha of the hud) 
  • Tilda Gold Version - Tentacio (love tentacio accessories and this time its my colors woo woo)
  • Ellie Backpack White & Light White - Tetra (tetra put my color joy dancee very happy about it !)
  • Halloween King Doll - D-Lab (its a music box!! how cool, I love music boxes even in rl :3)

Goat66 :

  • Mushroom Umbrella - Moon Rabbit (damn this item is so pretty like woww, im so happy it went on sale ! For fantasy avi on budget its dream material) 

Wanderlust :

  • Vintage Halloween Fatpack - Star Sugar (loveee the look of it and 50l for fatpack of decors is very nice !!)

SaturdaySale :

  • Spellcaster Hat White - Caboodle (Witchy hat cant say no to it !!)

HappyWeekend :

  • Penny Headpiece Gold Version - Tentacio (again love tentacio items in general so in gold yesss)
  • Nina 37 Dance - Move! (nice feminine dance)
  • Siren Boots Fatpack - Usagi Society (love chunky heels and these are chunkyy and I dont have many chunky short boots)
  • Amada Hairstyle Essential Style - Faga (I like this ponytail, and the stands in front look very good !) 
  • Zelda Eyes Genus - Euphoric (euphoric eyes are wow wow and these have the good color for me and I love the moon detail)
  • Hollow Set Sweet Latte Strawberry - Michan (cute pink halloween drink, perfect for me !)
  • Webby Corset Top White - Loki (too glad there were white, it looks very good)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Jade Horns Pastel - Nyaru (cute horns, I love the bow detail and colors choice)

Good buys again this week, I'm pretty happy about it. I still continue to play Fortnite with my love and still enjoying so far. It's fun to do the quests it add some dimensions to the game. My two future looks will have the hime dream set I won and the stunning long dress of rainn. Not sure about the details yet. Tonight there will be a good halloween stream, I think its gonna ba a heavy month, so many to explore.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts