Big week for my sl !! Shopping and Throughs 27/11/22

Hihi there ! That week was so busyyy ! Firstly I took my first pic at the new paradisio ! But I forgot to put my kotte wings so its gonna be my everyday wings on the pics of the next week oopsi. xD Ais give me this cute animal ball to walk around with ! ^^/ Also I change the look of my blog, I like it so much more now ! It look clean and pinky ! We finish our gingerbread men jar with my love it was a long work, learning some texture stuffs in the way. 

Also the black friday shopping took all my head and my time. It so overwhelming and even tho I prepared myself for it. And everything is so tempting, I mean I had a budget for it and quite big but I still go over it ! xDDD I mean I have a problem also, because I always want too much stuffs. But I made a post for my black friday buys : 🌙 ! Now its weekend sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Lazypuff Bunny Holiday Mug Red - Half Deer (cuteee bunny holdable ofc I had to take it)
  • Holiday Music Box 2 - D-Lab (I love music box !! and with cute christmas music its perfect !)
  • Metropolis Misc Pack - Stealthic (well thats such a deal, this hair for 50l ! its the best item of the week ofc !)

Wanderlust :

  • Gingy Plush - Muffin (I love gingerbread men and this one is way too cuteee)
  • Mega Bulbs - Lagom (its giant ball ornament to put outdoor very cute but I cant unpack it yet)

SaturdaySale :

  • Suede Winter Long Boots Rose - Zenith (well so sad the white is fp only its cute boots so I grab the pink anyway)
  • Leah Gold Dust Set - Dahlia (queen vibe and I love itt)
  • Bunny Vintage Space Heater Candy - Mishmish (its so cute im glad I dont took it on bf buys lol)
  • Parisian Chic Side Table & Chic Chair Rose & Ornament Mirror & Round poof & Fur Rug - Ariskea (this set is what I needed for my entry its so perfect ! exactly what I had in my mind)

HappyWeekend :

  • Penelope Fluffy Sweater White - Loki (the cutest and coziest sweater, its weird the boobs are glitching out tho but nothing I cant repair with alpha so all good lol) 
  • Holiday Corner - Nutmeg (nutmeg christmas decors are always perfection !)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Teddy Fluffy Ear Muffs Fatpack - Loki (so cuteeee and you can make it full white **)
  • Pretty Girl Hand Console - Graal Store (I love lil holdables like this with a lot options but kinda high on scripts)

And thats it ! I can't wait for snow to come at Moon Lair apparently its for tomorrow and after I'll be able to go all out with outdoor decorations !! weeee ! Also I'll do my two pics in the winter wonderland sim we visited on friday, it was so magical and cozy ! I have already one outfit in my mind and I'll come with a second one quite easy I think. My sweater in my inventory waited for this time of the year ! lol And the 1st december Arcade is coming, here come others spendings !!! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts