Many Stores Sales at 50% ! (some less %) Black Friday Shopping Haul Part 2

Hihi there ! Here my second part of my spending in Black Friday of this year, if you are curious to see what I get in first part please go here : 🌙 (but the stores are not on sales anymore). I go kinda even more crazy with this part but thanks to kucinta I manage to have a pretty living room and thanks to kit I could snatch some pretty hairs !!  I'm too thankful I wouldnt be able to get as much as I do without their help !

Now my sale stores list :

Astralia (50% now 40% off) :

  • Satan Inc Trick Mystery Gift Animesh (I actually got it with store credits !! ^^/)

Dust Bunny (50% off) :

  • Snow Day Bird & Rabbits (cute outdoor decors I dont unpack yet)
  • Winter Decor Lighted Deer (again cute light outdoor decors I dont unpack yet as well xD)
  • Coffee Station Gold (I want this item since long but its kinda expensive for a decor item to my taste)
  • Animal Stools Bunny White (cutee stool I wanted since loong too)
  • Gracie Living Room Floor Lamp (I needed a tall lamp and this one I'm just in love with the texture!)
  • Primrose Hall Tree (I needed it badly for my entrance that was terribly empty as well)
  • Adaline Living Room End Table & Wall Art Collage (Loved these decors, it go with anything)
  • Flora Office Bookshelf (I needed shelves and this set was quite cheap actually)
  • Quirky Planters 4 (cute bunnyyy plant I wanted xD)
  • Lighted Jars (cute shiny decor I love shiny stuffs sooo)
  • Hygge Vibes table & Sherpa Dining Chair (cutee dinner set and very cheap)
  • Tinsel Living Room Christmas Tree & Coffee Table & Logs & Rocker Pg & Rug & Sectionnal Pg (I needed a living room and this one is so cozy and wintery that I fell for it ! and the most stunning christmas tree of the whole grid !)

Hive (50% off) : 

  • Speciality Boba & Candy Snack (I wanted this boba since so long and now its mineeee)

Stealthic (50% off) :

  • Escape Full Pack (I love this hair, its kinda classic but the lenght make me buy it)
  • Mesmer Full Pack (this hair fit my ears isnt it awesomeeee)
  • Searching Misc Pack (I wanted a braid or ponytail on the side like this and this one is cute!)
  • Cascade Misc Pack (this hairstyle is cutee actually, my fav of all my buys at stealthic)
  • Endless Misc Pack (again it work with my ears perfectly so I'm an happy fairy for that)

Mishmish (50% off) :

  • Cupide Bunny Toffee (so cutee and its actually not an animesh so I can add it to my huge family xDDD)
  • Gingerbread Cutie (its a must for christmas season and I loveee gingerbread men !)
  • My Kawaii Snail (I love snail irl so ofc I need to grab this pinky snail)
  • Red Panda (one I wanted since loong and that look ultra soft)
  • Teddy Bear Companion Latte (again this one I wanted since long, he look so cute and huggable) 

Doux (30% off) :

  • Yeji Hairstyle (the strands look so good on this one and very unique in a way)
  • Roseanne Hairstyle (cute strands and ponytail that can be on the side so very unique too)
  • Sins Hairstyle (long curly princess hair that I love so muchh)

Hime Dream (50% off) :

  • Rosabelle Top White (I love these kind of top with some fluffy sleeves and love the bow detail on the back)
  • Aria Skirt White (the heart belt and the layers in the end of the skirt made me buy it)
  • Elaine Dress White (I wanted this dress since long its so pretty and classy!)

Cynful (50% off) : 

  • Stripper Body Dust (the name lololol, the price is less nice xD I took it because its something Im looking for since so long so I made the step)

Tadah ! Few I took quite a long time to write everything and I repeat a lot myself with the "so long" but I really prepare myself for this sale period to grab the stuff I wanted ! Run if you see anything that catch your eyes to dont miss the good deals ! I see you later for my shopping and through !

Comments

Popular Posts