Busy week and free credits spent ! Shopping and Throughs 13/11/22

Hihi there ! The week started good, I took my two pics peacefully without sim restart yay, its rare when you are on tuesday. lol Then we visit a pretty sim with darky's stream, it was again a fantasy one and I really enjoyed it. Then Roslyn offer free store credits by joining their group, so I grabbed this top in the first look, It's called Rochelle. 

And good surprise, Moss & mink give 500l store credits as well, I loveee this store, they do really pretty stuffs so I grabbed the Monique Vanity and some decors. I struggled to change the colors but the csr person was really helpful and active ! I do fiftylindenfriday with naria, it was really cool as always especially with our italian guest ! xD Oh! And I won Hime Dream giveaway ! ^^/

Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Darla Top #2 - Apple Blossom (cute top I love big sleeves so I'm totally biased)
  • Angelo Dinning Chair Pink - North Oak (piiink chair ! the texture is so pretty !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Serenwe Erratics Pack - Moon Hair (very nice hair for a fantasy look)
  • Cyber Rat - Hazel (it's way too cool to not grabbing it even tho idk if I would ever use it xD)
  • Winter Soltice Stars Gold - Dahlia (cute decor for winter, yeah yeah I know already that time of the year)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Julia Top #1 - Ascendant (cute top, I love the soft looking of the texture)
  • Angie 6 & 20 Dances - Move! (nice and groovy dance x))
  • Titania Boots Fatpack - Cult (good white and chonkyy)
  • Garden Newspaper - Tentacio (nice lil holdable)
  • Bonk Ladle Silver Metal - Sekai (I love it !! the sound is too funny!)
  • Cozy Chirstmas Making Cookie - Broken Arrows (I'm weak for gingermen stuffs)
  • Floral Lights Osmanthus Pink - Kotte (cutee lights, very magical, less fan of the li :'))

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Liby Set White - Melody (this skirt have a moon belt !!! I needed it ! BUT the belt is 9k complexicity and you cant change the color. :/ hopefully I liked silver the best but yeah it end up eeeh buy)
  • Tokki Headband - Serotonin (its so cute and bunny stuff, I had to take it !)
  • Bunni Handcream Fatpack - Nyaru (It's lovely and have a lot of options for colors)

Im too happy because Ais got me the white chubby kitten and its way too cute, but I love cat so I'm totally biased ! lol I also finally captured my first group header on flickr ^^/ ! I'm so bad with flickrmails I rarely check them so the few times I was a header I dont got the time to take a lil screeny. :/ But here my first official one lol :

It's a big step in my baby blogger life! xD I'm so happy someone appreciate fairy avis because its harder when you're a fantasy avatar. Soo now that I do all the shopping I wanted in the store sales that dropped I'm just hyped for the next ones ! Got to do two pics as usual, surely a casual and fantasy one not 100% sure might switch the fantasy one for feminine one gotta see.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts