Frosted Snowman (Look #123)

Hihi there ! I did this look for Naria's christmas party and I loved my snowman look so I needed to take it for my flickr ofc ! x) I love this violent seduction's dress, I grabbed this one with the store sale and this lunar's demi hoodie that I wanted since sooooo long ! 

What I wear :

  • Snowman Hat - Katat0nik (free gift shop & hop)
  • Sins Hairstyle - Doux (old black friday sale)
  • Felicia's Thick Choker Blank - Kibitz (previous weekend sales)
  • Christmas Lights - Triggered (previous weekend sales)
  • Lya Peignoir White - Violent Seduction (old 60% store sale)
  • Demi Hoodie Jacket White - Lunar (old 40% store sale)
  • Garland Garter #16 - Provocation (gacha)
  • Clara Boots - Pure Poison (previous weekend sales)
  • Xmas Deer Rare #2 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts