Merry Chirstmas Everyone !! (Look #122)

Hihi there ! I so wanted to do a pic with santas himself for my christmas pic and thanksfully Moon Lair have one ! ^^/ The reindeer wanted to do a photobomb and it was ultra random but look good in the end ! Just sad my wings are not fully in the pic, but I wont get a better pic with this reindeer animesh that do only what it want ! lol 

What I wear :

  • Holly Hairstyle - Magika (got it thx to Kucinta ♥)
  • Holly Candycane Bow - Magika (free group gift)
  • Felicia's Thick Choker Blank - Kibitz (previous weekend sales)
  • Heart Bicolor Crop Top Fatpack - Poonsh (old free gift)
  • Cutie Gingerbread Cupcake Cappuccino #2 - Yokai (gacha)
  • Merry Skirt Fatpack - Vanilla Bae (gift from madpea calendar)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts