Wintery Cute Stuffs ! Shopping and Throughs 04/12/22

Hihi there ! Winter as come to Moon lair and its stunning !! I had to put my pretty house all decorated for chrismtas ! Of course I'll add more stuffs, I love too much decorating ! xD I also so enjoyed open my lil madpea calendar, its really way too cute ! I'm just way too excited at that time of the year, advent calendars really make the period special thats why january sucks so much everytime. xDD 

I could took my two pics at winter wonderland with difficulties because I got a new graphic tab for christmas from my love so I wanted to try it but my laptop just didnt handle well ultra pics of sl and casting a 2nd screen on my graphic tab. Never ever again, lesson learned ! I try to draw with it during the week its so hard, I need to learn some technics for sure. 

Also Arcade started on the first and again so many cute stuffs this round. I had a chonky list and Moon help me a lot with it, I just have 4 items lefts to get. I loved the Luas set, its like way too cute. Ricielli outfit never disapoint. Of course I wanted semotion new pets ! xD Indigo outfit is really classy, I thinked for a new year outfit it would be amazing ! Huge fav for Ersch maim gacha too, who dont want to be a snow queen for winter? xD And the Yokai gachas were so cuteeee ! Like How ?! I have a passion for gingerbread men so ofc I needed to put my hand on it !

Now stop with all my speaking, its sale shopping list time !

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Snow Dusting Set V2 - Dysfunctionality (we used it for snow roof and its perfect, I want to work on the floor around the house with it as well)
  • Star & Moon Confettis Gold & Silver - Half Deer (cute decor I will put it everywhere in my home xDD)
  • Very Merry Coffee & Bauble Tower - What Next (what next stuffs are too cool, the drink have many options and the outdoor decor is 1li !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Chessie Dress & Top - Pink Cream Pie (got it with my store credits, it was a weird way of selling surely to see which bodies sell more)
  • Sofia Boots - Cult (cute faptack of shoes and well made)
  • Christmas Countdown White - Hive (the idea is so cuteee ! I had to take it and love hive stuffs in general)
  • Fleece Stocking Cream, Red - Apple Fall (I needed socks for my fireplace, wish I had multiple but I'm alone in my house so eh good enough to have 1)

HappyWeekend :

  • Libby Sleeves White - Epoch (the neon green demo will always make me 0o but I go for it, I love long puffy sleeves and I can use it with many tops)
  • Maureen Hat White - Kiru (loveeee this hat ! its so perfect for winter !)
  • Rebekah Boots & Socks - Pure Poison (its so cute, and actually a fatpack ! I have nothing like that in my inventory)
  • Linu Plushie Pink - Cosmatosed (so cute penguin, a lil disapointed its color seperatly but its fineee)
  • Mr Cat Rezz Fatpack - Dope + Mercy (we always like some cute kitties I took the decor version because its perfect for my home :3)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Dreamers Nails Almond Collection - Bloom (Thx to Alle, I go take them and dont regret they are very nice)

Tadah ! So next week, 2 pics to do surely at Moon lair with the new snow surrounding ! Still need to do Arcade, I hope I'll get the 4 stuffs I miss. Also there the cute new hair of Magika I would like to get ! Otherwise in rl I need to train on my graphic tab and paint my kirby figure. There also a lot gifts to chase with these events and advent calendars !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts