Exceptional week and ton of Outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 12/03/23

Hihi there ! Many stuffs for this week ! ^^/ Firstly a nice lil live at lakeside sim during darky's stream. It was lovely place for sure going to take some pic there, but I see more end of spring/summer pic there so its not for soon. Then I spend my store credits at ersch during their 50% store sale. I took three dresses and a veil accessory. Then I do my pics at otterlake sim, I found it on flickr. It's a pretty cool sim ! 

Kucinta gifted me my duckyy !! She suggest it to wear it on the head and its so smart and adorable looking ! xD I change a lot Moon Lair gacha shop now it have more shelves and the two corners (rares and free) look more separated. I'm very happy on how I did it ! :3 And I did FiftyLindenFriday with Vishious and Naria and it was really nice, this round had many cuteee stuffs ! 

The most unexpected thing happened too ! xD I won the equal10 giveaway on facebook I can't tell how many times I participated, it became an habbit for my love and me to do at the start of each months and after more than year efforts got paid ! ^^/ There hopes guys ! Then we did the darky's stream at wandering in new york sim and it was so well made !! I want to take ton of pics there for sure. >> 

Now my long sale shopping list (so many outfits lmao) : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Kana Dress Flf Edition A - Cheezu (this dress is ultra cuteee but with this pattern its the perfection of the cuteee)
  • Cherry Blossom Pack - Ariskea (the whole pack for 50l is a steal, cute decor and holdable can't say noo)
  • Elora Mini Garden Fence (Painted Wood) - Elm (perfect for my future mystory farm) 
  • Wolpertinger Buck - Hextraordinary (this pet is like so weird yet so cute lol)
  • Fortune Cookie Fatpack - Pew Pew ! (so many cute/funny saying and different hold poses, too nice!!)
  • Lucky Flf Edition Hairstyle - Wasabi (cute braids hairstyle, can't say no for 50l x))

Goat66 : 

  • Kris Dress White - Bipolar (very cute springy dress but a lil too short for daily wandering on the grid)

Wanderlust : 

  • Judy Snail #1 - Andore (cute cute animesh wished there were all the color options and not only 3 to choose for the sale)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Cozy Green House & Path Kit & Side Boards - Pitaya (perfect for my future mystory farm ^^/)
  • Dreamy Outing Essentials Bag & Picnic Blankets & Pillow Pile Colorful Pg - Dust Bunny (very cute springy set :3)
  • Personal Mad Bubble - Madpea (cute wearable will surely use it during the streams)
  • Bobbie Cropped Tee Un Deux Trois Cat - Friday (I love tops with pattern, I wish brands did more of them ;;/)
  • Unbothered Socialite Skirt Leather Pack - Blueberry (cutee skirt I was less fan of the top so I dont take it)
  • Cozy Sleep Sweater & Top & Pants & Shorts White - Fashionable Dead (the perfect cozy set for the lazy days xD)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Aurora Set & Kiko Set - Bauhaus (I'm too fan of Bauhaus, its like so feminine and cool)
  • Callie Armlets Bronze - Michan (love good armlets with some moon and stars éé)
  • Designer Hand Bag White - Movement (cute bag just wish the hold pose was different)
  • Leche Dress Floral Latter - Blume (this dress is so springyy, even tho its not white I still took it)
  • Fly Girl Nails 02 - Ascendant (these nails are very pretty, would loveee with less scripts :'))
  • Baby Doll Top & Dress White - Candy Kitten (cute set, love the lace details)
  • Hulda Outfit White - Kiru (I will do a knight outfit with it for suree)
  • Ophira Table Set Bubblegum - Elm (its so pastel and pink I had to take it for some fun outdoor decorations)
  • Alina Set Milk - Milota (this is so short and so complex, its cute but eh not a good first experience lol)

TokyoWeekend : 

  • Diana Bag Silver - Diggo (love the hold positions, wished the bag was lighter like on the pic)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Miwi Top & Pants White - Midoa (cute set, I was looking for baggy pants like that)
  • Hamster Kisses Gold - Tardfish (cute animesh, how I can say no its so adorable ;;/)

Kucinta got me the most elegant fawn in white and I love her so much !! She have eyelashes and she is so feminine !! I'm in love. The two last drop of semotion are nailed to me ! I'm a big fan ! I look more into Mystory stuff and start to get into it slowly but surely. I set a platform, got the starter packs and did some lucky chairs. I just have to rezz everything now ! ^^/ 

I did a lil shopping at Equal10, I bought the cool gaming jacket of Miwas. It's like so cool and unique since I won I was like why not buy it and do a lil gift from me to myself. lol So next week, we have two pics to do, surely one fantasy springy maybe at lost unicorn sim and one in the new york sim ! ^^/ And I seriously need to set up mystory stuffs ! And play ton of fortnite with my love ! :3 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts