Mystory Adventure start ! Shopping and Throughs 19/03/23

Hihi there ! I pass most of my week learning and put in place my lil mystory farm and I enjoy it very much ! I really appreciate there a free way to do it ! :3 There ton of updates and new stuffs, its really encouraging for the future. I do it with Cam, we share a platform and building our farms. Hopefully I can make it prettier later ! Otherwise I dont do much, taking pics as usual for sl. 

I did the fiftylindenfriday video again and with Naria and Thorne this time, it was really fun ! And there were my geek convention this weekend, we went on saturday morning and I really enjoyed it. We manage to do a top1 on fortnite there, it was really stressing in front of ppl ! lol I bought some cute artist stuffs and a Dofus plush ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Amara Boots White - Equal (cute boots, I like the platform its original)
  • Rabbit Fufu #Paul - Andore (cute bunny with a forehead like Thorne said lol)
  • Natasha Umbrella Spots Blue - Tentacio (cute umbrella for a springy pic)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Provencal Sink White - Pitaya (perfect for my mystory farm)
  • Shop Local Basket - Dahlia (again perfect a cute pic)
  • Marlow Denin Shorts Sky Blue & Devin Top White - Tres Blah (cute outfit, appreciate they stay at 75l)
  • Gritty Rock Set - Fundati (perfect for landscaping Kucinta parcel and mystory farm I think)
  • Sophia Armchair Pg - Merak (only 50l for that quality, a steal !)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Hannah Dance 53 - Move! (cute dance, always welcome lol)
  • Decote Dance 01 - Syncd (love the move for extra sass)
  • Kira Boots White - Bauhaus (cute boots but 9 scripts -_- wont wear it often)
  • Cutsy Top & Skirt White - Cynful (cute set I took mostly for the moth pattern)
  • Sake Dong - Momochu (we always love some holdable food right)
  • Soft Comfort Sofa - Nutmeg (sofa of nutmeg for 60l yesss)
  • Les Palmiers  Butterflies Cage Silver 2023 - Dad (cute decor, I love the butterflies and not that high li speaking)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Luna Set White - Midoa (cute set, can acutally wear the top alone so its like 2 outfit in 1)
  • Slowmo Hairpins - Sym (cute hairpin tho the complexity is 10k for both)
  • Moo Plushie Pink - Waifu (cuteee plush, just wished the whole pink one wasnt fp exclusive lol)
  • Clair De Lune Three - Soliac (love the moon, but its a whole pose like for photo so not really the holdable I imagined before buying it)
  • Sweet Dreams Lamb Plushie - Sakura (always love the plushie of sakura, get cant some cool old gacha nicee)

I'm not happy with the price range change of saturday sale so I bought none items at 100l like ppl say we vote with our lindens. I would have wanted the Ison skirt but it really dont make you want it. I dont appreciate the raising prices we already suffer in rl so in sl its a hell nah. I'm on level 3 of mystory, I'm planning on selling some fish plates and orange/lemon drinks at Kucinta parcel ! ^^/ Just need some set up time but it will be surely ready for next weekend ! 

Next week I need to take two pic, I have no idea of yet. xD Surely some grocery shop pic and a nature pic maybee. Some daily life pics to sum up ! I need also to seriously add what I bought for the parcel and take some times to do it ! lol

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts